bigjabroni

Level 1
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Kan niet port forwarden (mogelijk vanwege IPv6-implementatie)

Hi. I just got a setup with Ziggo, but it looks like I can't port forward. I've seen that this is because the modem uses IPv6. Can mine be changed to IPv4, please?

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 8055Posts
  • 2393Oplossingen
  • 3927Likes

Hi @bigjabroni
Welcome to the Ziggo Community 

I would love to help you with this matter. Currently your modem has an IPv6 DS Lite profile and that's the reason why options like portforwarding are greyed-out in the interface of your modem. I switched the profile of your modem to IPv4 Only. This will be processed within max. 24 hours. Your modem will automatically restart, but this is the sign that you can create forwards.

Bekijk in context

2 Reacties 2
tobiastheebe

Level 20
T.E.A.M.
  • 31066Posts
  • 2181Oplossingen
  • 15502Likes

The port forwarding and DMZ (1:1 NAT) options can be added by having the modem profile switched from IPv6 DS-Lite to IPv4 Only.

A moderator (Ziggo employee) can arrange this and will visit this topic within 1-2 days.

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 8055Posts
  • 2393Oplossingen
  • 3927Likes

Hi @bigjabroni
Welcome to the Ziggo Community 

I would love to help you with this matter. Currently your modem has an IPv6 DS Lite profile and that's the reason why options like portforwarding are greyed-out in the interface of your modem. I switched the profile of your modem to IPv4 Only. This will be processed within max. 24 hours. Your modem will automatically restart, but this is the sign that you can create forwards.

Uitgelicht topic