Beantwoord

Salto 1 niet in Diemen via Horizon / analoog was het wel

Hi Guys,
which Number i can call or send an E-Mail to Ziggo ?

Since Tuesday we have no analog anymore in Diemen. Thats not a Problem, all is working.

But analog we had Salto 1 (Lokale Omroep Amsterdam).

At the Horizon Box isn´t Salto at the 37 like in Amsterdam, because we are not Amsterdam.

I like Salto 1 and we had it analog till Tuesday, why is it no possible
to place AT5 / Salto 1 / Salto 2 at 36,37,38 like in Amsterdam (we have no Local Omroep in Diemen)???

P.s.: We the Insteekcard you can Receive Salto 1 and 2, its only that Ziggo need to place it at the Horizon Box on 37 and 38.

So, which Number i can call for that or to which Mail i can sende the Problem.
Because i am sure the Helpdesk doesnt understand that..
icon

Best beantwoord door Mark Ziggo 11 februari 2019, 16:58

Quick answer and I'm afraid the answer is no.

In the municipality of Diemen we have a legal obligation to carry the local channel: Studio DMN. At this point in time they only run a radio channel, but they might start broadcasting tv again in the future.
Because of technical differences in the platform for the Ziggo Mediabox XL (Horizon) vs. other mediaboxes and CI+ modules there is a difference in the availability of the local channels between both platforms. That's why you can watch Salto 1 and 2 on your tv with CI+ module.

You can watch AT5 on your Ziggo Mediabox XL on channel 725.

The "Commissariaat voor de Media" decides which (local and regional) channels have to be available in which municipality.

Bekijk origineel

Dit topic is gesloten. Staat je antwoord hier niet bij, start dan een nieuw topic.

12 Reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15
Hello and welcome to the community.

It's not fine that you don't have a good working Media Box XL and you can use
these link Contact Ziggo Helpdesk/equipment

You can also call with your House Phone 1200 that's for free.

I Hope i have bring this good for you, if it's not, then post a message here and we anwser it.
Reputatie 7
Badge +31
On the Horizon box:
30-39: Regional broadcasters
40-49: Local broadcasters

Is there no other channal where it is broadcasted?

You can place your wishes here.
Ziggo moderators will bring it to the right department.
Hi Bert,
thanks for your answer.

We have in Diemen at the Horizon Box between 30 and 49 only TV NH at 30. There are no more local Stations here in Diemen.

But we had it till Tuesday analog Salto 1, so its a shame that it is not digital in the Horizon Box.

As i said, i have also a Insteekcard in the Sleeping Room, there i can see Salto 1 and 2 (325 and 326) bcs with the Insteekcard you can see all local Stations.

But at the Horizon Box there is only the real Local Station but we dont have a local tv station. Thats why we had all the Time analog Salto (the Lokal Omroep from Amsterdam).

!!! Thats my Wish:
Please place at the Horizon Box for Diemen o n 36 AT5, 37 Salto 1, 38 Salto 2 like it is at every Horizon Box in Amsterdam. I live here 100 Metre from the Border of Amsterdam.
Reputatie 7
Hi Sven, welcome to our Community!

Diemen is practically inside Amsterdam, but in our network it's listed in the region surrounding Amsterdam. Therefore the channel list for the surrounding area applies to the Ziggo Mediabox XL (Horizon) and I don't see Salto or AT5 on that list.

I think it would be a great addition, but it's not as simple as flicking a switch. I'll pass the request on to the responsible department, hopefully they agree and have the means to change the channels. If I have any news I'll let you know.
Hey Mark,
thanks for understanding the Problem.
And tell the Department that we had Salto here analog since over more then 30 Years !!!!

We can receive AT5/ Salto 1+2 here, but not at the Horizon, only with the Insteekcard.
In Amsterdam is
AT 5 at 36
Salto 1 at 37
Salto 2 at 38
at the Horizon Box.

And like you said, we are comletely surrounded by Amsterdam.
Thanks for your Help.
Reputatie 7
Quick answer and I'm afraid the answer is no.

In the municipality of Diemen we have a legal obligation to carry the local channel: Studio DMN. At this point in time they only run a radio channel, but they might start broadcasting tv again in the future.
Because of technical differences in the platform for the Ziggo Mediabox XL (Horizon) vs. other mediaboxes and CI+ modules there is a difference in the availability of the local channels between both platforms. That's why you can watch Salto 1 and 2 on your tv with CI+ module.

You can watch AT5 on your Ziggo Mediabox XL on channel 725.

The "Commissariaat voor de Media" decides which (local and regional) channels have to be available in which municipality.
Hi Mark,

thanks a lot for your Message and that you checked the whole Situation.
I understand all, its only a pitty that the Horizon Box cannot arrange that.

I know that we have the Local Radio DMN at 915 and that they don´t have a TV Station bcs i hep their sometimes and its running since October 2018.

But Studio DMN Radio is still not at 915 at the Horizon Boxes in Diemen, we checked that at diffent Places. It would be great if you send that Information to the right Department.
Reputatie 7
sven lippert schreef:

But Studio DMN Radio is still not at 915 at the Horizon Boxes in Diemen, we checked that at diffent Places. It would be great if you send that Information to the right Department.

That's awkward 😮, is there a different channel on 915 or nothing at all?
Hello Mark,
there is no different channel on 915.
On 907 is the last Radio Station (one of the Stingray Stations).

Sven
P.s.: Mark:

Studio DMN Radio is also not at the Place 363 at the Insteekcard.
Only on 103.3 FM (analog Ziggo Radio)
Reputatie 7
Thanks for the info, I'll relay this to the responsible department.
Reputatie 7
Hey @sven lippert, they have assured me the digital radio channel Studio DMN should be available on the mediaboxes in the Diemen area.

Could you try reïnstalling the Mediabox XL and reprogramming the channels on your CI+ TV?