asgare

Level 1
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

How to Disable Wifi on Connect Box after connecting new Wifi Mesh AP?

I just purchased a TP-Link Deco P9 and would like to connect them to be the Wifi AP of current Ziggo Connect Box router via ethernet cable. May I know how to disable the Wifi of Connect Box? Just to un-tick both 2.4GHz and 5GHz boxes in Web UI?

Regards

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
DennyW

Level 17
  • 3150Posts
  • 251Oplossingen
  • 921Likes

Yes, just un-tick them and then scroll down to save the new setting by clicking the “Instellingen opslaan” button.

Bekijk in context

3 Reacties 3
DennyW

Level 17
  • 3150Posts
  • 251Oplossingen
  • 921Likes

Yes, just un-tick them and then scroll down to save the new setting by clicking the “Instellingen opslaan” button.

Schiksie

Level 11
  • 550Posts
  • 63Oplossingen
  • 119Likes

When you follow these steps you should be able to find the option. These steps are actually to change the Wifi channel but it will show you how to get there and on step 12 you disable the 2,4ghz and you can do the same on the 5ghz 

https://www.ziggo.nl/klantenservice/wifi/kanaal-wijzigen#/ik-wil-zelf-een-vast-wifi-kanaal-instellen...

Marije
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 4558Posts
  • 643Oplossingen
  • 1723Likes

Hiya @asgare , welcome to the Community!

I really do hope that you'll only have good experiences with your new TP-link. To help you with the settings and optimizing the experience of your new device, you're in exactly the right place for advice!  

@DennyW and @Schiksie have both answered your questions about how to disable the wifi in your Ziggo Connect Box. Did you manage to change these settings? 

Uitgelicht topic