Vraag
Reacties
NeilCW

Level 1
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

ZiggoGo Only

Hello, I want to purchase ZiggoGo for just one month, and only ZiggoGo as I cannot install the ziggo cable into my house for TV services. Is there a package I can purchase which only has ZiggoGo? Thanks.
Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
EnergieBoy

Level 19
  • 11406Posts
  • 577Oplossingen
  • 1873Likes
Hi NeilCW
Welcome and I can tell you, the answer is no.

It is not possible to use Ziggo Go for 1 month. You have to be a real customer for at least 1 year to be able to use the free Ziggo Go service. What you can do is ask in your area if someone has Ziggo Go and if you want to help with login details.

1 year contract is only if you get a discount with your subscription. If you take out a subscription without discounts, you can cancel every month. You will receive everything at home and that is quite awkward because you cannot connect anything.

I wouldn't take all that effort for 1 month of TV.
Since you don't have a cable from Ziggo it will all be very difficult, I expect.

You can take a look at the NPO start app or the Videoland app or NLZiet app. This allows you to watch wirelessly via the internet and you pay per month.

Bekijk in context

4 Reacties 4
Dave!

Level 20
T.E.A.M.
  • 23615Posts
  • 1050Oplossingen
  • 7506Likes
The Ziggo Go is a App you can watch on Telephone's Window10 and Tablet's not for TV is the app availeble.

You can see on this page Ziggo Go App
EnergieBoy

Level 19
  • 11406Posts
  • 577Oplossingen
  • 1873Likes
Hi NeilCW
Welcome and I can tell you, the answer is no.

It is not possible to use Ziggo Go for 1 month. You have to be a real customer for at least 1 year to be able to use the free Ziggo Go service. What you can do is ask in your area if someone has Ziggo Go and if you want to help with login details.

1 year contract is only if you get a discount with your subscription. If you take out a subscription without discounts, you can cancel every month. You will receive everything at home and that is quite awkward because you cannot connect anything.

I wouldn't take all that effort for 1 month of TV.
Since you don't have a cable from Ziggo it will all be very difficult, I expect.

You can take a look at the NPO start app or the Videoland app or NLZiet app. This allows you to watch wirelessly via the internet and you pay per month.
ShelLuser

Level 8
  • 228Posts
  • 10Oplossingen
  • 82Likes
You got to hand it to Ziggo though in my opinion... I think it's an interesting development that non-Ziggo customers are also showing interest in actually using the app for their own viewing experiences... Mission accomplished? 🙂

Seriously though, I don't see why this couldn't be a sales model for Ziggo... provide digital only media access on a monthly subscription basis. Everything other than the registration system is already available.

NeilCW Maybe you should consider posting this in the suggestions forum... who knows 🙂
NeilCW
Topicstarter
Level 1
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes
Thank you for your answers. It's disappointing but at least now I know!

ShelLuser I think their commercial team has done a great job - they secured the exclusive rights to broadcast the 2019 Rugby World Cup in NL which is why I want the subscription. But it does seem like a missed opportunity to catch people like me, and I'm sure many other expats living in NL either can't or have chosen not to go with a full Ziggo plan.

They have the online service, and they have the content. It's 2019 now, surely the idea of offering a web-only product has come up.

Oh well, I guess I'll have to watch all the games out at a bar somewhere!
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic