Reageer en help mee
veraapinto

Level 1
  • 5Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Ziggo Go - Not entitled Error

Hello,

I have a Ziggo subscription that includes Ziggo Go, but I'm not able to watch TV on the app (Iphone or AndroidTV), I'm getting the following error:

"Not entitled

You need to have a subscription to watch this."

Also not able to use it with the browser:

veraapinto_1-1643274751276.png

I check on MyZiggo and the Ziggo Go subscription is showing up:

veraapinto_0-1643274700921.png

I'm connected to Ziggo internet.

What information do you need to be able to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

Vera Pinto

9 Reacties 9
Dave!

Level 20
T.E.A.M.
  • 23615Posts
  • 1050Oplossingen
  • 7506Likes

Could you try logging out and then restarting your device and trying to log in again.

Since when has this problem started and something has changed in your subscription. you can go to https://www.ziggogo.tv/nl.html

Do look in the browser with your subscription.

veraapinto
Topicstarter
Level 1
  • 5Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Hello,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I already tried to logoff and login, uninstall the app reboot and install the app, nothing works.

The subscription was not changed since it started, but only now I'm trying to use ZiggoGo, so not sure if it ever worked.

The browser is also not working:

veraapinto_1-1643275636202.png

veraapinto_0-1643275597545.png

Lotte
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 2761Posts
  • 400Oplossingen
  • 976Likes

Hello @veraapinto, welcome at our Ziggo Community! I would love to take a look for you so that we can fix this together! Can you add your zipcode and housenumber to your Ziggo Community account? Then I will check a few thing for you. 

veraapinto
Topicstarter
Level 1
  • 5Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Hello,

Postcode and house number added to the Ziggo Community account details.

Monica
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 772Posts
  • 154Oplossingen
  • 262Likes

Hey @veraapinto. I found out why ZiggoGo is not working. I've checked your subscription and saw that you currently have a Internet Only - Complete subscription. Unfortunately, this subscription does not offer access to Ziggo GO. Only watching TV via the coax-cable is possible.

We currently have an issue, because of this issue Ziggo Go is incorrectly mentioned in My Ziggo in cases of an Internet Only subscription. That's why ZiggoGo is mentioned in My Ziggo. The information in the My Ziggo account will be corrected as soon as possible. I'm sorry for the inconvenience! 

veraapinto
Topicstarter
Level 1
  • 5Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Hello Monica,

When I subscribed to this package I was told by the seller that ZiggoGo was included in it, and the fact is that it shows up on MyZiggo account, therefore we are entitled to it. If there's an issue with the system and both the sales person and the customer get wrong information, that's a Ziggo problem not a customer problem.

If I would knew that ZiggoGo was not available on this subscription I would had picked up another one or most likely another provider.

Please check what can be done to fix the problem, otherwise I will need to find a proper solution to this.

Thank you.

Regards,

Vera

Monica
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 772Posts
  • 154Oplossingen
  • 262Likes

Hi @veraapinto. Sorry to hear that you've been misinformed then! 

The confirmation email is always leading, it states what is and is not part of your subscription. Unfortunately, an issue in our system does not entitle you to access ZiggoGo. You need the right subscription, otherwise our system will not give you any rights and therefore no access. It is not possible to give you access to ZiggoGo without the correct subscription. You would need Internet Complete + CableTV for this. 

Of course we do not want people to be misinformed when taking out a subscription, so I would like to submit feedback for this. I just couldn't figure out which colleague you had contact with. According to my information, the order was placed online through our website and not through our customer service. Did you perhaps first contact us and later placed the order yourself? Or am I missing something?

veraapinto
Topicstarter
Level 1
  • 5Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Hello,

I checked the F.A.Q. about Ziggo Go, which states that "Internet + Digital TV" package also includes ZiggoGo and it actually still does even if the package name was changed to "Internet only":

veraapinto_0-1643731586304.png

Has the package available was "Internet Only" and not "Internet + Digital TV" I did call the customer service first to confirm that "Internet Only" would also include ZiggoGo, which I was told it did and based on that false information I later on made my order online.

The information is incorrect and misleading for me but also for other customers, at least since July 2021, I wonder if that is ever going to be fixed.

I think it's really poor customer service that is being provided and when this kind of situations happen, the customer should be compensated for the trouble, after all it's not my fault that the information provided is wrong and as good customer service practice says "the customer is always right".

If there's really nothing that can be done for me, I will cancel my subscription and find a better service provider.

Regards,

Vera

Lotte
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 2761Posts
  • 400Oplossingen
  • 976Likes

Hi @veraapinto we take your feedback seriously. Unfortunately it is not possible to view Ziggo Go in combination with your current package. We can add cable TV to your subscription so that you can use Ziggo Go, this would solve the problem. An overview of the costs can be found here. I hope we can figure it out together. 

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic