Gmaturo

Level 1
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Internet - modem gives green light.

Dear all,

the modem in my apartment does not work. It gives a green light. Tried to switch off and on but it does not work.

Gabriella 

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 8055Posts
  • 2393Oplossingen
  • 3927Likes

Hi @Gmaturo, welcome to the Ziggo Community. 

I'm sorry that you experienced issues with your connection. When I check your modem it's online. Is everything working right now? The modem has been online for a while, so you probably turned it off to short to perform a reset of your modem. If you still experience issues with your connection please let us know and reset the modem (1 minute without power). 

Bekijk in context

2 Reacties 2
tobiastheebe

Level 20
T.E.A.M.
  • 31062Posts
  • 2181Oplossingen
  • 15501Likes

Does the outages page display a known outage for your address? If this is not the case:

Could you post one or more pictures of the AOP (main outlet in meter cupboard or living room) and cables, plus splitter(s) and signal amplifier, as applicable?

Additionally, could you log in to the modem's web interface at 192.168.178.1 or 192.168.100.1 and copy the data displayed on the Downstream, Upstream and Network Log tabs on the Advanced settings, Tools, Network status page?

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 8055Posts
  • 2393Oplossingen
  • 3927Likes

Hi @Gmaturo, welcome to the Ziggo Community. 

I'm sorry that you experienced issues with your connection. When I check your modem it's online. Is everything working right now? The modem has been online for a while, so you probably turned it off to short to perform a reset of your modem. If you still experience issues with your connection please let us know and reset the modem (1 minute without power). 

Uitgelicht topic