Vraag
Reacties
Esplendor

Level 2
  • 5Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Cannot see any channel on ziggogo.tv

I have bought the subscription that includes Ziggo GO but I tried to login via browser on my computer and via application on my mobile phone. Neither of them did work. What is the solution for that?

Only channels that I see are "Ziggo Sport 1, 2 and 3"

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Esplendor
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 5Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Hello Meindert, I have called Ziggo and change my subscription to the original (without Ziggo GO)

Bekijk in context

9 Reacties 9
Bert

Level 21
T.E.A.M.
  • 77237Posts
  • 5244Oplossingen
  • 22898Likes

Een Ziggo forum medewerker komt hier binnen afzienbare tijd langs om naar je probleem te kijken en de nodige stappen te zetten.

Alex
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 9358Posts
  • 1099Oplossingen
  • 4208Likes

Hi @Esplendor, welcome to the Ziggo Community!

We are currently facing an issue where subscriptions with a change to/with Cable TV, sometimes don't get the right entitlements for Ziggo GO. In your case, this is extra painful, since it seems this was your sole reason for changing your subscription. We are investigating this issue and hope to have an update very soon. I'll keep you posted.

There is a small chance you are nót affected by this. Sometimes it takes up to 48h for a change to reflect in Ziggo GO. Therefor I'd also like to ask you to try tomorrow again and logging off and on.

Esplendor
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 5Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

I am planning to watch football matches of Euro 2024 today and I cannot because of this issue. And it is not solved yet. It is a bit frustrating for me.

Is there any update on that or is someone there who can really help me?

Carlien
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 2690Posts
  • 284Oplossingen
  • 1287Likes

Hi @Esplendor! How annoying that it still isn't working! I've checked the ticket but I have some bad news. It still hasn't been solved yet.. You can try logging off and on again but if it isn't working, that is because there is no permanent solution yet! Sorry! 

Esplendor
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 5Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

I understand that there is a technical issue with it. However, is there anything else that Ziggo can do besides fixing my account? Because I have bought that package to watch specificly today's macthes 2 days ago.

Alex
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 9358Posts
  • 1099Oplossingen
  • 4208Likes

I'm afraid not at this point. We could try changing your subscription again, but that would be a hassle with mandatory TV-hardware and is also not a guarantee it'll suddenly work. We keep pushing this issue internally, since this is impacting quite a lot of customers, but there is no update yet.

For what it's worth: If you want to see the upcoming matches, you should be able to watch it without a subscription at npostart.nl as well, if I'm not mistaking.

(If it was only for the matches from last week, we can change it back to your original subscription without Ziggo GO of course)

Esplendor
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 5Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

What subscription you want to switch to?

Meindert
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 1490Posts
  • 226Oplossingen
  • 623Likes

Hallo Esplendor, good that you send an extra message when something is unclear. We can change it back to your original subscription (without Ziggo GO). 

Esplendor
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 5Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Hello Meindert, I have called Ziggo and change my subscription to the original (without Ziggo GO)

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic