Vraag
Reacties
sbauta

Level 2
  • 5Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

err sp 0.1.6

Hola, tengo un problema con la caja de medios. 

actualmente muestra el error sp 0.1.6 y también se muestra sin conexión. 

Gracias por su apoyo. 

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Vincent
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 4352Posts
  • 575Oplossingen
  • 2127Likes

Ola amigo! ¿Cómo estás? Gracias por compartir las fotos ;-)!

Well, that was my best Spanish. Or even better: Google Translate helped me out haha. Ofcourse we can send over a technician who will replace stuff for free, like the old first accesspoint. This is part of our domain. The amplifier, wallsocket in the livingroom and cables are old aswell. If this should also be replaced to resolve the issue, please keep in mind that those materials are part of the in home installation and will cost you money. I can send a new cable between the wallsocket and Mediabox XL in the livingroom for free. How long the cable should be? All terms and conditions you can find over here

Bekijk in context

7 Reacties 7
Bert

Level 21
T.E.A.M.
  • 75187Posts
  • 5145Oplossingen
  • 21927Likes

¿Puedes publicar una foto aquí del primer lugar donde Ziggo ingresa a tu casa con divisores y amplificadores en la foto?

¿Y posiblemente también una foto de otro enchufe de pared coaxial al que está conectado el Mediabox XL?

sbauta
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 5Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Sure, please find them attached! thanks for the help! 

Bert

Level 21
T.E.A.M.
  • 75187Posts
  • 5145Oplossingen
  • 21927Likes

These are all very old connecting materials that will probably have to be replaced by a Ziggo technician.

This is a customer help customer forum where Ziggo moderators/employees, they have Ziggo in front of their name, usually drop by in every topic within one working day.

Make sure that your zip code and house number are in your Ziggo community profile, they cannot be seen publicly, so the correct information can be obtained immediately.

After clicking on the link below, scroll down on the next page: https://community.ziggo.nl/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:personal-info

sbauta
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 5Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Thanks so much for all the detailed information!! Will then wait for them to reach out. Thank you!

Vincent
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 4352Posts
  • 575Oplossingen
  • 2127Likes

Ola amigo! ¿Cómo estás? Gracias por compartir las fotos ;-)!

Well, that was my best Spanish. Or even better: Google Translate helped me out haha. Ofcourse we can send over a technician who will replace stuff for free, like the old first accesspoint. This is part of our domain. The amplifier, wallsocket in the livingroom and cables are old aswell. If this should also be replaced to resolve the issue, please keep in mind that those materials are part of the in home installation and will cost you money. I can send a new cable between the wallsocket and Mediabox XL in the livingroom for free. How long the cable should be? All terms and conditions you can find over here

sbauta
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 5Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Thanks so much for your comment! 
Yes, please send a technician to change it. It was working perfectly fine until yesterday.

The cable for the living room should be fine with something around 1.5 meters. 

Thanks in advance!

Vincent
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 4352Posts
  • 575Oplossingen
  • 2127Likes

You're welcome! I have scheduled the technician for next week tuesday 9th of november between 8 am and 1 pm. The cable you will get within a few days. I'll expect saturday or so. Please let us know how it ended :-)!

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic