Reacties
Bodger5

Level 1
  • 2Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

POA-01-B

Hello!

How can I order a POA-01-B device? - I have never been able to fully work my Media Box XL and been too lazy to try and resolve the matter!...but lock-down gives me the time and I read from the number of previous posts about no no connectivity to live services that this is probably due to no return signal.

I also have no a CS9097 fault after Ziggo sent me a new Media Box so now I cannot record programs…..(made me jump into action!)

Thanks in advance and sorry for posting in Engels!

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Bodger5
Topicstarter
Level 1
  • 2Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Hi Celia - the POA-01 has arrived and the Media Box works perfectly now 🙂

I stripped out some outdate Astra fittings (splitter and versterker) that were not compatible with a bi-directional signals and fitted a new Hirschman versterker as the house has multiple outputs and voila! - all works fine.

So - this can be closed now please.

Bekijk in context

4 Reacties 4
anoniemforum

Level 18
T.E.A.M.
  • 9764Posts
  • 581Oplossingen
  • 2657Likes

a moderator can send you a poa-01-b + modem cable.  just put your zip code and house number in your profile settings

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 8055Posts
  • 2393Oplossingen
  • 3927Likes

Hi @Bodger5 
Welcome to the Ziggo Community. 

Posting in English is fine! We would love to help you with resolving this matter. In the meanwhile you already had contact with one of my colleagues and a POA-01 en new cable for you modem has been send. Post NL will deliver it today. Please let us know if this has resolved the issues. If not, please upload photo's of your main connection and connection(s) to your Mediabox XL. 

Bodger5
Topicstarter
Level 1
  • 2Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Hi Celia - the POA-01 has arrived and the Media Box works perfectly now 🙂

I stripped out some outdate Astra fittings (splitter and versterker) that were not compatible with a bi-directional signals and fitted a new Hirschman versterker as the house has multiple outputs and voila! - all works fine.

So - this can be closed now please.

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 8055Posts
  • 2393Oplossingen
  • 3927Likes

I'm happy to read that everything is working fine again. Thankyou for this update @Bodger5 
I will close this topic for you.

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic