Olga1

Level 2
  • 7Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Only internet subscription

Hi,

I am only interested in Internet MAX. I want to cancel all additional subscriptions to TV, movies, and series, and return the mediabox XL. I want to get rid of all additional costs associated with TV.

It is not clear how to do that, the website only offers to change the TV subscription. 
How do I transform my subscription to the internet only?

Thanks.

-- Olga

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Jacob
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 4139Posts
  • 338Oplossingen
  • 1663Likes

@Olga1 welcome to the Ziggo Community. Good of you to point it out. I understand that it's annoying if you can't make the desired adjustment yourself. 

I'll be happy to arrange that for you. It is true that the package you see is Internet Complete. You now purchase Internet Max, among other things. Without TV it costs € 60.50.

Feel free to let us know your preference! 

Bekijk in context

7 Reacties 7
Steefb

Level 20
  • 15867Posts
  • 2991Oplossingen
  • 7264Likes
Olga1
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 7Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Thank you for your help. Unfortunately, it does not solve my problem.

If I follow the link, I am prompted to log in as an existing customer. If I do log in, I do not have a choice to select an Internet Only package, I am only allowed to switch between offered TV packages with the cheapest option at 73.
Now, if I pretend I am a new customer, I can clearly see that the Internet Only subscription with the best internet speed will only cost me  €53.
So how do I opt for those €53 as the existing customer? 🤔

Olga1
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 7Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

This problem is similar to mine:
https://community.ziggo.nl/t5/TV-Radio/CANCEL-TV-subscription-only/td-p/822489/page/2

So I would like to have Internet Complete without ZiggoGo, without Mediabox XL, and without a subscription to movies and series.

Bert

Level 21
T.E.A.M.
  • 75177Posts
  • 5146Oplossingen
  • 21925Likes

A Ziggo moderator will visit here shortly to look at your problem and take the necessary steps.

Jacob
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 4139Posts
  • 338Oplossingen
  • 1663Likes

@Olga1 welcome to the Ziggo Community. Good of you to point it out. I understand that it's annoying if you can't make the desired adjustment yourself. 

I'll be happy to arrange that for you. It is true that the package you see is Internet Complete. You now purchase Internet Max, among other things. Without TV it costs € 60.50.

Feel free to let us know your preference! 

Olga1
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 7Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

@Jacob thank you for your response.

Yes, I would like to have only Internet Max without TV. 

Jacob
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 4139Posts
  • 338Oplossingen
  • 1663Likes

@Olga1 Entirely right. We'll arrange that. Keep an eye on your email, all the information you need is there. Have fun with it!

Uitgelicht topic