• 5Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Not recording (Charmed)

Datum uitzending: 29/9/22

Tijdstip uitzending: 18:36

Zender: SBS9

Programma: Charmed

Ontbreekt de opname uit de lijst (overgeslagen)?: ?

Of staat er een uitroepteken bij (mislukt)?: no

Staat er ook "Opname mislukt omdat het tv-schema is gewijzigd."?: no

Aanvullende info: (optioneel)

I've tried multiple times to get this series recorded, but it just won't record at all

I'm trying to record it at the same time as another series which is on at the same time (Elementary)

But no matter what I try to do to get the box to record Charmed, it won't happen 

I've tried via the TV Gids, via the Ziggo app, and it would be pointless me trying to record whilst I'm watching it, as it defeats the oblect of recording it (plus I'm not always home to watch it)

I've tried turning the box off (and disconnecting the power cable) for 30 seconds to maybe reset it, but no difference 

I have no issue recording a nothing else (that I've noticed)

What can I do, please?

Oplossingen

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Steefb

Level 20
  • 15868Posts
  • 2991Oplossingen
  • 7264Likes

You could try this (google tranlated)..

Serieopname is niet te programmeren/ plannen (work... - Ziggo Community

Series shooting cannot be programmed / planned (workaround).

Saturday 09 July at the Next tried to reschedule the upcoming series "Escape to the Country" (series 19), BBC 1 (16.00-16.45) and "Garden Rescue" (series 7), BBC 1 (16.45-17.30). Both series were already programmed as a planned series recording but were no longer in guide and at planned recordings.
Tried a number of times but didn't work.

Discovered a "temporary" solution or "workaround". Here are the steps:

1. in the case of a programme in question, try to plan "series recordings",
  2. series recording fails there is no red circle with the chosen program not even with the subsequent episodes,
  3. go back to the program,
  4. choose there the option "record this episode",
  5. the red circle appears as a sign that the one-time recording is planned,
  6. choose the program in question and choose the option "cancel the series",
  7. then again to the relevant program / episode and choose again for "record series",
  8. the delivery in question as well as all subsequent episodes are neatly listed in the guide.

So there is something wrong with the "memory" within the software of the Next in combination with software on the "servers". For me, real problems arose sometime in week 24 of this year. For this, in principle, everything went well with series shots. After this week, problems started with not executing planned series recordings, the disappearance of planned recordings and the (mentioned here) problem of not being able to schedule series shots. So something must be "adjusted" on the side of Ziggo from that week!
This "workaround" performed on mediabox Next. No idea via ZiggoGo.

Bekijk in context

Bert

Level 21
T.E.A.M.
  • 75182Posts
  • 5145Oplossingen
  • 21925Likes
There are still problems with the guide and various recordings. The following topics are for reporting various problems with the guide and the recordings and Ziggo moderators visit regularly to address the problems to the right department.

Bekijk in context

3 Reacties 3
Steefb

Level 20
  • 15868Posts
  • 2991Oplossingen
  • 7264Likes

You could try this (google tranlated)..

Serieopname is niet te programmeren/ plannen (work... - Ziggo Community

Series shooting cannot be programmed / planned (workaround).

Saturday 09 July at the Next tried to reschedule the upcoming series "Escape to the Country" (series 19), BBC 1 (16.00-16.45) and "Garden Rescue" (series 7), BBC 1 (16.45-17.30). Both series were already programmed as a planned series recording but were no longer in guide and at planned recordings.
Tried a number of times but didn't work.

Discovered a "temporary" solution or "workaround". Here are the steps:

1. in the case of a programme in question, try to plan "series recordings",
  2. series recording fails there is no red circle with the chosen program not even with the subsequent episodes,
  3. go back to the program,
  4. choose there the option "record this episode",
  5. the red circle appears as a sign that the one-time recording is planned,
  6. choose the program in question and choose the option "cancel the series",
  7. then again to the relevant program / episode and choose again for "record series",
  8. the delivery in question as well as all subsequent episodes are neatly listed in the guide.

So there is something wrong with the "memory" within the software of the Next in combination with software on the "servers". For me, real problems arose sometime in week 24 of this year. For this, in principle, everything went well with series shots. After this week, problems started with not executing planned series recordings, the disappearance of planned recordings and the (mentioned here) problem of not being able to schedule series shots. So something must be "adjusted" on the side of Ziggo from that week!
This "workaround" performed on mediabox Next. No idea via ZiggoGo.

Bert

Level 21
T.E.A.M.
  • 75182Posts
  • 5145Oplossingen
  • 21925Likes
There are still problems with the guide and various recordings. The following topics are for reporting various problems with the guide and the recordings and Ziggo moderators visit regularly to address the problems to the right department.

Kutchek
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 5Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Hi guys

Thank you for the replies!

I've tried the things that have been stated below, but they aren't working 

But, I have decided to record individual episodes via the TV Gids, and then it holds them as if I've recorded the series, but this obviously has its time.limitation of 2 weeks in advance, so I'll just have to remember to go into the Gids every week or so to set the recordings up

It works , so it's fine

Thanks again for the help

Cheers!!

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic