Reageer en help mee
LadyLady

Level 1
  • 5Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Gift!

Dear Ziggo team,

In my subscription package I have Skyshow time provided for 12 months as a gift for free. I received a link for its activation, but going to it I see “pay for subscription xx per month” both on website and TV. I had already several calls with your team who told that the issue would be solved and somebody gets back to me but nobody called or wrote me back and the issue wasn’t solved. I got the gift which I can’t use/see already half of the month. 
Could you please do something on that and help me get a gift? If this particular channel has a problem with activation I’m fine to discuss alternatives, just would like to get a promised gift.

Thank you!

6 Reacties 6
Bert

Level 21
T.E.A.M.
  • 77341Posts
  • 5250Oplossingen
  • 22951Likes

Een Ziggo forum medewerker komt hier binnen afzienbare tijd langs om naar je probleem te kijken en de nodige stappen te zetten.

Alex
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 9386Posts
  • 1104Oplossingen
  • 4224Likes

Hi @LadyLady,

I'm sorry that you still haven't been able to activate your SkyShowtime gift. This is a known issue on our side. I forwarded your situation to my colleagues who are fixing this. I'll let you know as soon as we have more information!

On a side-note: I noticed you have two Mijn Ziggo-accounts. Please be aware that only one of them is active and contains your current subscription. If you want, I can delete your 'old' one, to be sure you are always using the correct one.

LadyLady
Topicstarter
Level 1
  • 5Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Dear Alex,

That would be great if you delete the old not valid account and would appreciate if you could solve the issue with the gift soon.

Regards,

Elina

Alex
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 9386Posts
  • 1104Oplossingen
  • 4224Likes

Alright! There is a small possibility of not being able to login to this Community after I delete it. 

Your Community-account is linked to Mijn Ziggo, but it's not possible for us to see which account. If so, you can create a new Community-account and we can restore the access to this one after.

LadyLady
Topicstarter
Level 1
  • 5Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Alex, hi!

Ok.

Any update on the main topic?

Thanks,

Elina

Alex
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 9386Posts
  • 1104Oplossingen
  • 4224Likes

Unfortunately not, @LadyLady 😞 We'll let you know as soon as there's an update.

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic