Extra channel after Ziggo and Vodafone merge

Dear Ziggo,

I merged my accounts in Vodafone and Ziggo more than 2 months ago and until now I didn’t receive additional channel which I should get. Can you do this something with that?

boch3n
Ontdekker
  • 2Reacties
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes
3 Reacties 3

Hi there @boch3n and welcome to our Community! 🙂

I have checked your account right away and according to my information you are now using Movies & Series L as free to use package because you've combined Ziggo with Vodafone. Movies & Series L contains On Demand content (like HBO), but no extra channels. You can also change the free package to either Kids or Ziggo Sport Totaal from within your Mijn Ziggo account. Simply follow the instructions on this page.

If you experience any troubles or if you have any further questions, please let us know!

Erik S Z
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 833Reacties
  • 93Oplossingen
  • 124Likes

Ok, I don’t get it. 

How can I use this Movies & Series L? I don’t see HBO anywhere. Somewhere on the page is mentioned that I need Digital TV, but I checked channel 22 and there is no BBC so it means I don’t have it. Shouldn’t I get it if I have Movies & Series L?

Also, I followed the instructions you sent and I can’t choose EXTRA TV-pakket installed because there is not such tab. I can only see Safe Online installeren and Vodafone Extra’s bekijken.

boch3n
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 2Reacties
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Ah excuse me, @boch3n. I think I have mixed up your customer account with a different customer account.. I can now see your subscribed to “Internet Complete en Kabel TV". This means you do not have Digital TV and I'm afraid that also means you are not able to select a free package. In order to receive one of the free packages (Kids, Movies & Series L or Ziggo Sport Totaal) you must also have Digital TV. This means an upgrade is required in your subscription to at least TV Start.

Erik S Z
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 833Reacties
  • 93Oplossingen
  • 124Likes

Uitgelicht topic