Reacties
Burhan

Level 3
  • 12Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 4Likes

CS9097 Error after moving (English)

Hi,

I moved from Maastricht to Herten one month ago. I used Ziggo Moving Service web site and it worked nice at the begining. My internet is working well, but for the TV there is a little problem. I got CS9097 error code from the first moment. I tried everything on Ziggo's web site and community. Signal is good by the way. I can't choose factory reset because it looks offline. Standby time is 24h and standby type is quick. 

I tried to get help by phone, but customer service told me it was a local problem. I checked it online and there is nothing for this area, also one month is a long perioed for an issue  I guess. I live in Herten.

Could you please arrange a technian appointment? I think it will solve my issue faster than trying by phone or online? 🙂

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Burhan
Topicstarter
Level 3
  • 12Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 4Likes

Dear all,

The mechanic solved the issue today. Thanks all. Wish you a great and healthy year without Covid any more 🎅

Bekijk in context

11 Reacties 11
Bert

Level 21
T.E.A.M.
  • 75177Posts
  • 5145Oplossingen
  • 21923Likes

This is a customer help customer forum where Ziggo moderators/employees, they have Ziggo in front of their name, usually drop by in every topic within one working day.

Make sure that your zip code and house number are in your Ziggo community profile, they cannot be seen publicly, so the correct information can be obtained immediately.

After clicking on the link below, scroll down on the next page: https://community.ziggo.nl/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:personal-info 

Bert

Level 21
T.E.A.M.
  • 75177Posts
  • 5145Oplossingen
  • 21923Likes

"I think it will solve my issue faster than trying by phone or online?"

Until Ziggo responds, it might be a good idea to see if a solution is already possible.

CS9097 is mostly a return signal problem to Ziggo and local means mostly, in your house.

Can you post a photo here of the first place Ziggo enters your house with any splitters and amplifiers in the photo?

And possibly also a photo of another coax wall socket to which the Mediabox XL is connected?

Lotte
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 2761Posts
  • 400Oplossingen
  • 976Likes

Good morning @Burhan, congratulations with your new home! I'm happy to hear that the process went good. I'm not sure if you contact us by telephone allready. Can you add your housenumber and the correct addition to your Community profile? Then I will take a look an hopefully we can fix the problem together, if not we can plan in a mechanic visit. Can you share the pictures that @Bert has asked for as well? 

Burhan
Topicstarter
Level 3
  • 12Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 4Likes

I updated these informations, thanks. 

Lotte
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 2761Posts
  • 400Oplossingen
  • 976Likes

@Burhan Thank you so much! I did take a look and I'm curious about a few things. Do you have a UTP between your modem and mediabox? If so, can you please take it off. 

For the rest I'm curious what the main connectionpoint looks like. Can you share a picture of that point? 

Burhan
Topicstarter
Level 3
  • 12Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 4Likes
WhatsApp Image 2021-12-15 at 15.40.53.jpeg

This is the first output of the house. First output is "DATA" and I connected the Ziggo modem there. There is not a problem with my internet (speed, ping, etc.)

Second output is "TV/RADIO". The with angled cable is for TV and it shows just the channels. I coulndn't use interactive services as I mentioed before.

Third output is "RADIO". I don't use any radio 🙂

WhatsApp Image 2021-12-15 at 15.40.54.jpeg

So, this is the wall output for the Multimediabox XL. As you can see I use the Ziggo's cable ( one side with green circle, other side with blue circle).

Actually, I had same issue with my old house (you can find the topic in ziggo community archives). A technician changed this white output and it worked really well. I brought it to my new house and changed the wall output with new one, but it doesn't work with it. 

WhatsApp Image 2021-12-15 at 15.40.54 (1).jpegInputs of Multimediabox
WhatsApp Image 2021-12-15 at 15.40.54 (2).jpegI can't see tv logos. I can't follow channel informations.
WhatsApp Image 2021-12-15 at 15.40.55.jpegMy system settings.
WhatsApp Image 2021-12-15 at 15.40.55 (1).jpegAnd diagnostics screen. Signal seems good.

Actuallly, what is an UTP? There is nothing between these cables 🙂 @Lotte 

@Lotte , I tried to contact by phone. The customer service personal told me this is a regional issue for Herten, then I waited almost a month to open this topic. 

Lotte
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 2761Posts
  • 400Oplossingen
  • 976Likes

Your splitter is kinda old, I want to send you a new one. It seems like your AOP is kinda old to. For that we can plan in a mechanic appointment. How long is the coax cable? Then I will send you one as well. 

Burhan
Topicstarter
Level 3
  • 12Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 4Likes

Thanks for the mechanich appointment. Your closest day is OK for me, I'm working from home. 

If you mentioned about the black coax cable between the wall and multimediabox, it is standard ziggo's cable and the length of it is OK. 

On the other hand, if you mentioned about the white angled coax cable for the TV, it is not too long. 😞

Lotte
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 2761Posts
  • 400Oplossingen
  • 976Likes

@Burhan I did plan in the mechanic on thursday the 23th between noon and six pm. The cables will arrive within 2-3 days! Let us know if it has any effect. 

Burhan
Topicstarter
Level 3
  • 12Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 4Likes

Dank u wel! 😀

I'll inform you after changing the cables.

Burhan
Topicstarter
Level 3
  • 12Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 4Likes

Dear all,

The mechanic solved the issue today. Thanks all. Wish you a great and healthy year without Covid any more 🎅

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic