rahuls

Level 1
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Ziggo collecting money even after a month of termination

Dear community,

I switched from Ziggo to KPN on 5th of April and as per termination contract I did return my modem back to ziggo via post.nl

Yesterday money was collected for Ziggo even for May month.

Is this a common scenario? When would my contract actually be termination from ziggo and I get refund of money that wass collected extra?

Thanks!

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
RoWi.

Level 20
  • 18187Posts
  • 761Oplossingen
  • 6199Likes

Ziggo collects a month in advance, so it is indeed common. It has to do with the automatic billing system. You can expect an refund in june. The amount wil be calculated from the 5th of april and may.

Bekijk in context

4 Reacties 4
RoWi.

Level 20
  • 18187Posts
  • 761Oplossingen
  • 6199Likes

Ziggo collects a month in advance, so it is indeed common. It has to do with the automatic billing system. You can expect an refund in june. The amount wil be calculated from the 5th of april and may.

renek81

Level 1
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Stop lying to your customers.  I terminated in March, get promised my money back every time I call, it will take 2 weeks, it will take another, it is now 8 weeks and I still have to wait another 35 days.  You are thieves.  You steal money, delete invoices of the system, recreate them and then it is a "new end invoice" and every time you amend so called invoices, the customer has to wait longer.  My bank is helping me to make a case at the police so that I can get my money back.

Bert

Level 21
T.E.A.M.
  • 75177Posts
  • 5146Oplossingen
  • 21925Likes

@renek81 "Stop lying to your customers."

This is a customer helps customer forum, Ziggo employees have Ziggo in their name.

What is the date that you canceled the subscription and what is the date of the transition from Ziggo to KPN?

Then a Ziggo employee can immediately see how and what needs to be done now.

Make sure your zip code and house number are in your Ziggo community profile, these are not visible to the public, so that the correct data can be accessed immediately.

After clicking on the link below, scroll down the page a bit:
https://community.ziggo.nl/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:personal-info 

Jamyla
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 5792Posts
  • 685Oplossingen
  • 2412Likes

Goodafternoon @renek81 

Unfortunate that you haven't received a reply earlier, i'm sorry.

As far as I can see, you haven't updated your profile included your personal data.

If you need any support regarding your refund, please fill in your profile so we can assist.

Uitgelicht topic