Reacties
Abacus70

Level 2
  • 7Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Ziggo SmartWifi app cannot connect to the router

Hello,

I recently installed Ziggo SmartWifi modem.

Internet is working ok, but I want to install also the Wifi booster and the SmartWifi app (on my Android phone) cannot connect to the modem.

Any idea how to solve this?

Thank you!

24 Reacties 24
Osiek95

Level 1
  • 5Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Unfortunately still doesn't work

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 8055Posts
  • 2393Oplossingen
  • 3927Likes

I'm sorry to read this @Osiek95. Did you also try to reboot your modem before installing? If not, can you please check if this will work? Did you also check if you activated SmartWifi in the interface of your Ziggo modem? Hopefully this will work. If not, please let me know and specify the step where you get stuck.

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 8055Posts
  • 2393Oplossingen
  • 3927Likes

Hi @Osiek95

When I check your details I see an update from this morning. According to this update the modem and pods are activated. I'm very curious if everything is working at this moment? If not, can you please put the modem to factory default? If it's still not working after this, please let me know if you are using the latest version of the app, which iOS version and if you are using antivirus software. Did you also test other devices?

Osiek95

Level 1
  • 5Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Hello,I have chatted yesterday with you guys and it seems that everything works.

Thanks for your help !!!

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 8055Posts
  • 2393Oplossingen
  • 3927Likes

Ah, thanks for this update @Osiek95. I'm happy to read that everything is working right now 🙂

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic