Vraag
Reacties
ryanf

Level 2
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

WiFi Boosters - how to return the TP link?

Hi Guys

I recently switched to the Smart Wifi pods and would like to return the other boosters that I had (TP-Link Deco boosters). 

Definitely prefer the smart wifi boosters and they seem to work better (and have the benefit of running only 1 wifi network in the apartment). 

Please let me know how I can return the TP-Link?

Thanks,

Ryan

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Meindert
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 1437Posts
  • 217Oplossingen
  • 585Likes

Hello @ryanf

Thank you for adding your details.  I just cancelled your TP-Link set for you with a month notice period.
You will receive a confirmation in your mail from me.

Around the cancellation date ( april 29th ) you will receive a special returnbox from me. You can use this box to retour the equipment to us.
‌‌ 

If you have any following questions about this, just let us know. 

Bekijk in context

5 Reacties 5
Bert

Level 21
T.E.A.M.
  • 75167Posts
  • 5145Oplossingen
  • 21920Likes

A Ziggo moderator can cancel the Deco's for you and provide the correct information and when and how to return them.

This is a customer help customer forum where Ziggo moderators/employees, they have Ziggo in front of their name, usually drop by in every topic within one working day.

Make sure that your zip code and house number are in your Ziggo community profile, they cannot be seen publicly, so the correct information can be obtained immediately.

After clicking on the link below, scroll down on the next page: https://community.ziggo.nl/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:personal-info

Monica
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 772Posts
  • 154Oplossingen
  • 262Likes

Hi @ryanf. Could you please add your address details to your profile? You can do this with Bert's instructions above. After that, please let us know here so we can check how you can return the TP-link boosters.  

ryanf
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Thanks both, I have now updated my details.

Meindert
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 1437Posts
  • 217Oplossingen
  • 585Likes

Hello @ryanf

Thank you for adding your details.  I just cancelled your TP-Link set for you with a month notice period.
You will receive a confirmation in your mail from me.

Around the cancellation date ( april 29th ) you will receive a special returnbox from me. You can use this box to retour the equipment to us.
‌‌ 

If you have any following questions about this, just let us know. 

ryanf
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Thanks @Meindert , will do! 

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic