dharmendra

Level 2
  • 22Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Whatsapp & zoom , team , Google meet , Audio issue

Hi 

I am facing very uncommon issue with my ziggo internet from last one month . 

i also tried to contact with support team but they don't know anything apart from reset.

My internet is working fine have 1Gbps speed , but when I do WhatsApp call , or received , my audio and video doesn't  go to other side , it show very slow , once i stop wifi ise mobile internet , it works fine .

Same issue with meetings, i worked with different clients so I use most of all meetings tols zoom, Team, and Google meet .

same issue i face with these tools as well, they unable to hear me  .  i tried this with lan as weel directly from modem but same issue . 

anyone know what could be issue , i  did 10 times reset , they also changed coaxial connector .

Oplossingen

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Paul
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 19178Posts
  • 1373Oplossingen
  • 7279Likes

@dharmendra I am very sorry that the problem also excists when using the new modem. I've checked our advanced measurement and I notice that the maximum upstream TX modem value has been to high at multiple times in the past days. I also noticed some drops on both the down- and upstream signal which causes non-correctable codeword errors. We'll have to plan an appointment with a technician to resolve this problem. I've scheduled an appointment with a technician for you on Friday the 12th of August 2022 between 8 and 13 o'clock. You can change the appointment via Mijn Ziggo > Mijn Gegevens > Mijn Monteursafspraken in case this time and date doesn't suite you. Please let us know what your findings are after the visit from our technician. 

Bekijk in context

Paul
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 19178Posts
  • 1373Oplossingen
  • 7279Likes

@dharmendra We are wondering what your findings are after he visit from our engineer. According to the engineers notes in the workorder the signal is know good after the adjustments he made. 

Bekijk in context

32 Reacties 32
tobiastheebe

Level 20
T.E.A.M.
  • 31064Posts
  • 2180Oplossingen
  • 15500Likes

Could you Google 'my ip address' and post the first half of the address? This is to determine whether Dual-Stack Lite is active, which may be causing problems.

Could you post one or more pictures of the AOP (main outlet in meter cupboard or living room) and cables, plus splitter(s) and signal amplifier, as applicable?

Additionally, could you post the modem’s downstream/upstream/log data according to these instructions?

Erik S
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 2262Posts
  • 356Oplossingen
  • 545Likes

Hi there @dharmendra! @tobiastheebe is happy to help you out with the issue you're experiencing and we'd love to hear from you. Could you respond to his questions whenever you have time so he can take a look and further assist you? Many thanks in advance! 🙂

dharmendra
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 22Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Hi,

IP -  83.83

Ziggo technician  changed the main wall connector last week and also put new coaxil cable to modem.

tobiastheebe

Level 20
T.E.A.M.
  • 31064Posts
  • 2180Oplossingen
  • 15500Likes

Dual-Stack Lite is not active, probably Full Dual-Stack since you are not in a former UPC area.

Downstream and upstream values for the EuroDOCSIS 3.0 channels are good, however a large number of T3 timeouts occurred on one US channel.

Could you post the OFDM channel data, displayed under '3.1 Downstream channels'?

Is the modem connected directly to the AOP?

dharmendra
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 22Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

AOP . Means - Wall connector Coaxial - yes ,

I also got new Modem today but still same issue  

tobiastheebe

Level 20
T.E.A.M.
  • 31064Posts
  • 2180Oplossingen
  • 15500Likes

The OFDMA (test) channel might be causing problems because of the very low modulation (QPSK).

dharmendra
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 22Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

What is the fix for that ?

tobiastheebe

Level 20
T.E.A.M.
  • 31064Posts
  • 2180Oplossingen
  • 15500Likes

I have notified the moderators, they are able to perform more extensive signal diagnostics.

Paul
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 19178Posts
  • 1373Oplossingen
  • 7279Likes

@dharmendra I'm very sorry that the problem with the connections still persist. I've checked the connection and i notice a little disturbence on the OFDM channel which may cause the problem. To resolve this an appointment with a technician is necessary. I've planned an appointment on Monday the 11th of July between 8 and 13 o'clock. You are able to reschedule the appointment via Mijn Ziggo  > Mijn Gegevens > Mijn Monteursafspraken in case this time and/or date doesn't suite you. Please let us know what your findings are after the visit from our technician. 

dharmendra
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 22Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Your technician visited and he unable to find any issue . he said that everything is working fine from his end .

He reset the router because of that i would not be have issue for next 2 to to 3 Hours .

Ziggo also replaced the modem but same result 

They also put modem in bridge mode and I am using my GLinet router . but still same issue .

I am using T mobile hotspot for my meeting and mobile internet for whatsapp calls.

Completed tried with following up for this issue from last 1 month.

I want to stop the connection beacuuse i am paying double cost 50€ for unlimited T mobile sim for hotspot and same for internet. 

not sure what to do 

Paul
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 19178Posts
  • 1373Oplossingen
  • 7279Likes

@dharmendra I'm very sorry that the problem still persists! I understand you're currently using a GLinet Router. Can you check whether or not the problem persists if you directly connect a computer/laptop to the modem? This way we can rule out a problem with the (configuration of the) router. 

dharmendra
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 22Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

I am getting problem with direct lan cable as well . probelm went away for few hours after reset the modem , with same router 

Paul
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 19178Posts
  • 1373Oplossingen
  • 7279Likes

@dharmendra Too bad that you are still having trouble with the connection! I've had a look at the signal, and the connection itself seems to be alright. I understand from your post that it works again for a while after a reset of a modem. Due to the problemdescription  I suspect this concerns a hardwareproblem with the modem itself. My suggestion is to replace your current modem for a new one. Do you agree with this?

dharmendra
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 22Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

They already changed the Modem but problem still there 

dharmendra
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 22Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

I also changed the router as well but same issue 

Paul
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 19178Posts
  • 1373Oplossingen
  • 7279Likes

@dharmendra In this case my suggestion is to plan a new appointment with a technician to investigate this problem. I've planned an appointment with a technician on the 19th of July 2022 between 8 and 13 o'clock. You are able to reschedule the appointment via Mijn Ziggo > Mijn Gegevens > Mijn Monteursafspraken. In addition: I've also started a advanced signalmeasurement on your connection which is also visible for our technician. This way it's easier to put the finger on the sore spot. Please let us know what your findings are after the appointment. 

dharmendra
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 22Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Thanks , I hope this time it work . if I use Hotspot from my TMobile sim same time when I seee internet connection unstable in zoom meeting , it work fine . it is also clear that no issue in my pc or Mac , as same for whatsapp call, if I use wifi , other person unable to hear me , as soon as I switched to mobile data , it works .

dharmendra
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 22Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Eng found some signals problem in my entire street , he said that signals issue in entire lan , seems i am the only one who is using meeting , others not, he said he will talk to team , will arrange another eng who can look at main connection ,  Could you pls check and follow up 

dharmendra
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 22Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

As per my discussion with eng who visited yesterday , He rightly mentioned that there is issue in Uploading , as i can now check uploading is very slow , while sending video over whatsapp , beacuuse of that audio and and some other video data not getting send during meetings . 

please check and arrange eng who can check signals in  main box in street .

Uitgelicht topic