Reacties
fernandz

Level 3
  • 14Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 6Likes

Unstable internet

Hello,

For some reason everyday since Monday i lose internet connection precisely at 8am, 2pm and 8pm for about 5min and then it reconnects again.

I tried everything:

1. removing plastic cap

2. resetting the modem

3. just internet without TV

but it keeps falling at 8am 2pm and 8pm

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Jos
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 1319Posts
  • 203Oplossingen
  • 664Likes

A technician needed! Thanks @tobiastheebe for the analyzing support on @fernandz situation. 

I see the signal issues on the modem, so I planned the the appointment this tuesday the 22nd of March between 8:00 and 13:00 hours. Confirmation will be sent to you by e-mail (unfortunate in Dutch) 
Rescheduling the technician can be done in Mijn Ziggo. 
The technician will replace the AOP and also checks if the issue is still there. The costs of this visit will be € 50.- if the solution is inside your home (cables) Otherwise it will be for free because this main connection or our network before this point is our responsibility

Please let me know how it all went after a few days after the technician has solved the issue. 

Bekijk in context

6 Reacties 6
tobiastheebe

Level 20
T.E.A.M.
  • 31053Posts
  • 2178Oplossingen
  • 15499Likes

Does this problem occur on multiple devices simultaneously or just one?

Could you post one or more pictures of the AOP (main outlet near electrical meter/fuse box or in living room) and cables, plus splitter(s) and signal amplifier, as applicable?

Additionally, could you post the modem’s downstream/upstream/log data (instructions)?

fernandz
Topicstarter
Level 3
  • 14Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 6Likes

The modem disconnects and then after while it reconnects again.

tobiastheebe

Level 20
T.E.A.M.
  • 31053Posts
  • 2178Oplossingen
  • 15499Likes

Downstream exhibits significant interference due to 5G ingress.

The AOP (GUT 14D) is outdated and requires replacement by a technician. A surface mount box should be installed to correctly install the new AOP.

A moderator (Ziggo employee) can schedule a technician appointment and will visit this topic within 1-2 days.

fernandz
Topicstarter
Level 3
  • 14Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 6Likes

Alright! Sounds good. I will the moderator for making the appointment

Jos
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 1319Posts
  • 203Oplossingen
  • 664Likes

A technician needed! Thanks @tobiastheebe for the analyzing support on @fernandz situation. 

I see the signal issues on the modem, so I planned the the appointment this tuesday the 22nd of March between 8:00 and 13:00 hours. Confirmation will be sent to you by e-mail (unfortunate in Dutch) 
Rescheduling the technician can be done in Mijn Ziggo. 
The technician will replace the AOP and also checks if the issue is still there. The costs of this visit will be € 50.- if the solution is inside your home (cables) Otherwise it will be for free because this main connection or our network before this point is our responsibility

Please let me know how it all went after a few days after the technician has solved the issue. 

fernandz
Topicstarter
Level 3
  • 14Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 6Likes

Just to inform, the case has been solved after fixing the installation with a new replacement

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic