Reacties
oarthur

Level 1
  • 2Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Unstable and very slow Internet connection

Hello everyone,

My apologies for writing in English, my Dutch is still very poor.

I have had an internet connection of only 3.7Mbps for the last 3 days and today was the highest I could get, 9.42Mbps.

I work from home and usually have meetings via zoom, but with this connection, it is impossible for me to work.

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
oarthur
Topicstarter
Level 1
  • 2Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Ok, I think I found the issue and the problem was with my tp-link Deco, for some reason the configuration had changed and I have put it back to how it was before and now I have 118Mbps. 

Bekijk in context

4 Reacties 4
tobiastheebe

Level 20
T.E.A.M.
  • 31066Posts
  • 2181Oplossingen
  • 15502Likes

Did you perform a speed test using a direct ethernet connection to the router yet, using speedtest.net or dslreports.com?

Could you post one or more pictures of AOP (main socket inside utility closet ('meterkast') or in living room) and cables, plus splitter(s) and signal amplifier, as applicable?

Additionally, could you post the modem’s downstream/upstream data? Instructions can be found here.

oarthur
Topicstarter
Level 1
  • 2Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Ok, I think I found the issue and the problem was with my tp-link Deco, for some reason the configuration had changed and I have put it back to how it was before and now I have 118Mbps. 

tobiastheebe

Level 20
T.E.A.M.
  • 31066Posts
  • 2181Oplossingen
  • 15502Likes

That's a major improvement, though it would be good to know what caused the low speeds.

Meindert
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 1437Posts
  • 217Oplossingen
  • 585Likes

Hello @oarthur , welcome to our Community. So glad that you`ve found us to help you with these question and that you`ve found the issue. 
If you need the help of our Community members again in the future, feel free to create a new topic.

Thank you @tobiastheebe for the help 🙂 

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic