SimeAlex

Level 1
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 2Likes

Unable to login to Citrix

Hello,

My employer has recently deployed Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops and NetScaler as the access solution.

Internally in the company, communication works perfectly and all resources can be started without any problems. However, when I am in the home office, the situation changes drastically and no resource can be accessed.

We have been trying to get help from support via Twitter, Facebook and telephone for several months. However, assistance has always been denied to us.

Therefore, I hoped for help in the community and found the following post: https://community.ziggo.nl/t5/Internet/Kan-niet-inloggen-via-citrix-voor-werk/m-p/9930.

If I now go to https://whatismyipaddress.com, my IPv4 addresses is displayed. Does my IP have to be explicitly adjusted to only IPv4 address or is it due to DS Lite (if this is used by ziggo)?

This problem affects more than 100 people in our company and is therefore very urgent.

What could be done to fix the problem?

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Paul
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 19178Posts
  • 1373Oplossingen
  • 7281Likes

Good afternoon @SimeAlex and a warm welcom to our Community,

Good that you started a topic for support in regards to your question. I've checked you account details and I have send a request to switch your modemprofile to IPV6 Full Dualstack which enables you to use both IPV4 and IPV6. Bear in mind that it may take up to 24 hours before the new modemprofile is active on your modem.

You should reset you modem to factory default in case it doesn't work after 24 hours. 

Bekijk in context

3 Reacties 3
tobiastheebe

Level 20
T.E.A.M.
  • 31066Posts
  • 2181Oplossingen
  • 15502Likes

If Dual-Stack Lite is active, your public IPv4 address starts with 213.127. A moderator is able to convert Dual-Stack Lite to Full Dual-Stack, which will provide your router with a unique IPv4 address, not shared through CGNAT. IPv4 Only can no longer be requested nor provisioned.

Paul
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 19178Posts
  • 1373Oplossingen
  • 7281Likes

Good afternoon @SimeAlex and a warm welcom to our Community,

Good that you started a topic for support in regards to your question. I've checked you account details and I have send a request to switch your modemprofile to IPV6 Full Dualstack which enables you to use both IPV4 and IPV6. Bear in mind that it may take up to 24 hours before the new modemprofile is active on your modem.

You should reset you modem to factory default in case it doesn't work after 24 hours. 

SimeAlex
Topicstarter
Level 1
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 2Likes

Thank you all for the replies. The issue has been fixed now.

Uitgelicht topic