Vraag
Reacties
kontar713

Level 1
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Torrent seed probleem

Goedeavond. Ik heb giganet met smartwifi modem. Als ik heb torrent gebruiken (linux iso), de "seed" werkt niet. Iemand anders heeft hetzelde probleem?

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
tobiastheebe

Level 20
T.E.A.M.
  • 31066Posts
  • 2181Oplossingen
  • 15502Likes

Your router's IP configuration is Full Dual-Stack, which means potential IPv4 connectivity issues are excluded.

'Timed out connecting' has various possible reasons. The remote may have exited their torrent client or changed IP addresses. You will only be able to seed to another peer if their torrent client is open and accepting incoming connections (this requires UPnP or port forwarding on the router) and they have not completed downloading of the torrent. Linux distribution ISO torrents have a great number of seeders, therefore attempting to seed them is not very useful anyway, unless you were behind a >100 Mbps upload fiber connection.

Bekijk in context

7 Reacties 7
tobiastheebe

Level 20
T.E.A.M.
  • 31066Posts
  • 2181Oplossingen
  • 15502Likes

Het is mij niet duidelijk welk probleem je ervaart. Kun je geen verbinding maken met seeders of kun je zelf niet als seeder actief zijn? Plaats eventueel een screenshot van je torrent client en geef daarin aan wat niet correct werkt.

kontar713
Topicstarter
Level 1
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Beste  tobiastheebe 

Sorry, mijn Nederlands is niet 100 percent goed. De problem is, als ik iets download, een ik wil blijven uploaden, de upload werkt niet. Als je kijk de 2e foto (FEL betekend upload) daar zie je dat de seed werkt niet.1666766627275.jpg1666766627293.jpg1666766627283.jpg

tobiastheebe

Level 20
T.E.A.M.
  • 31066Posts
  • 2181Oplossingen
  • 15502Likes

I am using Tixati as well. You will only be able to trade/seed with/to peers that have not completed the torrent download yet. 'Both peers completed' indicate that these peers have already downloaded 100% of the respective torrent, hence there is nothing to seed.

kontar713
Topicstarter
Level 1
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Thank you very much your fast answer.  

Before Ziggo, I had Tmobile thuis internet (adsl) and I didn't have this problem, so is new for me.

When I started to seed something, the peer is connecting, and after two second the status has changed " Timed out connecting". And this happening since I have Ziggo. Before with the same settings the seed works good (slow, but good).1666778684095.jpg

tobiastheebe

Level 20
T.E.A.M.
  • 31066Posts
  • 2181Oplossingen
  • 15502Likes

'Timed out connecting' refers to a failed outbound connection to the peer. As an experiment, you may set the Network mode to IPv4 only, you can find this setting on the Network, Connections page.

Could you post the first half of your WAN IPv4 address? Dual-Stack Lite (subnet 213.127.0.0/17) may also cause issues.

kontar713
Topicstarter
Level 1
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Thanks your answer. I changed the IPV4 setting, but I got still the same Timed out connecting result.

The first half of my IPV4 addres is: 89.220.x.x 

tobiastheebe

Level 20
T.E.A.M.
  • 31066Posts
  • 2181Oplossingen
  • 15502Likes

Your router's IP configuration is Full Dual-Stack, which means potential IPv4 connectivity issues are excluded.

'Timed out connecting' has various possible reasons. The remote may have exited their torrent client or changed IP addresses. You will only be able to seed to another peer if their torrent client is open and accepting incoming connections (this requires UPnP or port forwarding on the router) and they have not completed downloading of the torrent. Linux distribution ISO torrents have a great number of seeders, therefore attempting to seed them is not very useful anyway, unless you were behind a >100 Mbps upload fiber connection.

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic