athomas

Level 1
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Technician has not come, still no internet

Hi 

I recently got the equipment to install internet at home, however, the modem keeps blinking green. I was told that someone was going to come home today and received a message at 7 that the technician was on his way. It is almost midday and no one has come. I am desperate as I have been without internet for a week (and I work from home). I tried calling to know the status and if someone is in fact coming but stayed in the line for half an hour without success. Someone please help me. 

5 Reacties 5
Bert

Level 21
T.E.A.M.
  • 75167Posts
  • 5145Oplossingen
  • 21920Likes

A Ziggo moderator will visit here shortly to look at your problem and take the necessary steps.

Lycke
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 14026Posts
  • 1177Oplossingen
  • 6122Likes

Hey @athomas . Welcome!

I checked your information immediately and see you've already made a new appointment for tomorrow. Great! 

I have no idea what happened. According to the information i have, the technician was at your place around 09:05, but no-one opened the door.

Hope all will be fine tomorrow! 

athomas
Topicstarter
Level 1
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

@Lycke 

just so you know, NO ONE came yesterday. I stayed home from work all day to wait for the person and the intercom NEVER rang. Obviously I would have let the person in if they had actually rang the correct apartment OR call me to my cellphone number.  A technician came today, but was unable to fix my problem and told me to wait 24hrs, so yeah another day without internet. Great service. 

Jacob
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 4139Posts
  • 338Oplossingen
  • 1663Likes

@athomas Sorry things didn't go well. Of course that's bad.

I see in a note from the technician that the doorbell was indeed ringed via the intercom, that the call was answered but he was not allowed to enter. So that's a bit strange then. 

Anyway, the correct follow-up action has been set out and now we are waiting for the orders to be reported as ready. To be continued.

Rikst
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 5179Posts
  • 488Oplossingen
  • 1663Likes

Hi @athomas 

Can you give us an update, is internet working now?

Uitgelicht topic