silbxx13

Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Smartwifi not able to connect to the network

Hi,

My ziggo smart wifi app is not able to connect to my home Ziggo network.

I've got Ziggo wifi pods which I need to register using the Ziggo Smartwifi app.

Could anyone please help.

One thing, I've changed the default name of my ziggo wifi and the password.

All other devices in my home is working absolutely fine except the ziggo smartwifi app.

1 Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Erik S
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 1792Posts
  • 260Oplossingen
  • 362Likes

Hi there @sikbxx13! First of all, welcome to the Ziggo Community 😉 I'm glad you found us here so we can support you with the problems you experience with the SmartWifi app!

Please try rebooting your modem by unplugging it from the power socket for 30 seconds. Your settings will stay the same with this reboot and if correct the SmartWifi app should work properly afterwards. If not, please try resetting your modem to the factory settings by holding the small reset button on the modem with a paperclip or other object for 30 seconds and then try again. Please note that this reset will restore all default settings (which came included with the modem).

I'm confident this will solve your issue. Keep us posted here!

Bekijk in context

8 Reacties 8
Bert
Super Expert
Super Expert
  • 51031Posts
  • 3192Oplossingen
  • 11587Likes

You need the Mijn Ziggo login to login in the SmartWifi app.

silbxx13
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

So first you need to open the My Ziggo app and then from it you open the SmartWifi app.

If not could you please let me know the steps.

Bert
Super Expert
Super Expert
  • 51031Posts
  • 3192Oplossingen
  • 11587Likes

Start the SmartWifi app en login with the same login details as you use for Mijn Ziggo.

silbxx13
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Unfortunately that option is not coming at all

Bert
Super Expert
Super Expert
  • 51031Posts
  • 3192Oplossingen
  • 11587Likes

What do you see when you start the SmartWifi app?

Can you place a screenshot.

silbxx13
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

WhatsApp Image 2021-12-03 at 23.22.10 (2).jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-12-03 at 23.22.10 (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-12-03 at 23.22.10.jpeg

Bert
Super Expert
Super Expert
  • 51031Posts
  • 3192Oplossingen
  • 11587Likes

Ziggo may have to do something about this, I think.

This is a customer help customer forum where Ziggo moderators/employees, they have Ziggo in front of their name, usually drop by in every topic within one day.

Make sure that your zip code and house number are in your Ziggo community profile, they cannot be seen publicly, so the correct information can be obtained immediately.

After clicking on the link below, scroll down on the next page: https://community.ziggo.nl/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:personal-info

Erik S
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 1792Posts
  • 260Oplossingen
  • 362Likes

Hi there @sikbxx13! First of all, welcome to the Ziggo Community 😉 I'm glad you found us here so we can support you with the problems you experience with the SmartWifi app!

Please try rebooting your modem by unplugging it from the power socket for 30 seconds. Your settings will stay the same with this reboot and if correct the SmartWifi app should work properly afterwards. If not, please try resetting your modem to the factory settings by holding the small reset button on the modem with a paperclip or other object for 30 seconds and then try again. Please note that this reset will restore all default settings (which came included with the modem).

I'm confident this will solve your issue. Keep us posted here!

Bekijk in context

Uitgelicht topic