Ceren

Level 2
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 2Likes

Smart Pods - dropping frequently and not stable internet

Hi,

Just installed Smart Pods, I got 2, and it looks like it is working, but they are no stable, it is dropping frequently. I am literally 4-5m away from the router or pods, but still dropping internet. I am still connected to pods, but no internet. 

Has anyone experienced the same, any suggestion? 

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Jacob
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 4139Posts
  • 338Oplossingen
  • 1663Likes

@Ceren welcome here!

Yeah, that doesn't work out like that. Sorry for the kinks: of course you want everything to work properly, and rightly so. 

I read that an appointment has just been made with you, a technician will quickly arrange a few things for you. We would like to hear his conclusion. Thanks for the patience!

Bekijk in context

7 Reacties 7
Bert

Level 21
T.E.A.M.
  • 75185Posts
  • 5145Oplossingen
  • 21925Likes

The pods need an hour to make the optimal connections with the mesh system and with the devices that use WiFi.

Overnight, another refinement is applied to the system.

Tell here tomorrow how you experience the pods?

Ceren
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 2Likes

Already installed them yesterday, but then trying to put them different position to get the best result. Every time I changed their place, refinement needs to happen?

Bert

Level 21
T.E.A.M.
  • 75185Posts
  • 5145Oplossingen
  • 21925Likes

Yes.

Ceren
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 2Likes

Still it drops, even internet drops from the modem. For example internet drops from tv, which is connected via cable to the modem, which was not happening before.

Wifi ia connected, but no data from modem or smart pods.

Jacob
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 4139Posts
  • 338Oplossingen
  • 1663Likes

@Ceren welcome here!

Yeah, that doesn't work out like that. Sorry for the kinks: of course you want everything to work properly, and rightly so. 

I read that an appointment has just been made with you, a technician will quickly arrange a few things for you. We would like to hear his conclusion. Thanks for the patience!

Ceren
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 2Likes

One more update. 

Eventually, it was impossible to use the internet, dropping ever minute and dropping for a minute. I unplugged Smart Pods, now it is more stable, drops 1-2 times a whole day.

Rikst
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 5181Posts
  • 488Oplossingen
  • 1663Likes

Hi @Ceren 

Thanks for updating us. I saw our mechanic has visited you. How do you experience the internet now?

Uitgelicht topic