Reacties
gz5678

Level 2
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Slow internet speed

Hi, Sorry for the English.

I have very low connection speed as of recently, dropping to 0.5-2 mbps on wifi and on ethernet.

Tried reseting the ConnectBox, for a moment I had 50 mbps and then it drops down again. On the other hand, upload looks ok.

My subscription is supposed to be 150 mbps.

Attaching screenshots from the network status in my modem. Also photos of the wall plug, no splitter in between.

What can be done?

Thanks

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 8055Posts
  • 2393Oplossingen
  • 3927Likes

I'm sorry to read that you still experience issues with your connection @gz5678 😞 According to the photos I agree with @tobiastheebe that a technician is necessary to replace your main socket (AOP). I made this appointment for Wednesday 5 Januari between 08:00-13:00. If you want to reschedule the appointment this is possible under 'Profile' in your My Ziggo account.

Bekijk in context

6 Reacties 6
gz5678
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Forgot to attach the wall photosmodemProb8.jpgmodemProb7.jpg

tobiastheebe

Level 20
T.E.A.M.
  • 31064Posts
  • 2180Oplossingen
  • 15501Likes

Downstream signal is exhibiting significant noise due to 4G ingress. The AOP (main socket) is outdated and needs replacing by a technician.

A moderator (Ziggo employee) will visit this topic within 2-3 days to arrange a technician appointment.

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 8055Posts
  • 2393Oplossingen
  • 3927Likes

Hi @gz5678
Welcome to the Ziggo Community.

Unfortunately an unhappy start of 2022. Yesterday there was outage in our network in your area. Through this you could experience issues with your connection. The good news is that the outage is been fixed. How is everything working currently?

gz5678
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Hi @Cecilia , thanks for the reply!

Unfortunately, still having a very flakey connection. It reaches full speed for maybe a few seconds and then goes back to 0.5-2 Mbps. So still very unstable.

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 8055Posts
  • 2393Oplossingen
  • 3927Likes

I'm sorry to read that you still experience issues with your connection @gz5678 😞 According to the photos I agree with @tobiastheebe that a technician is necessary to replace your main socket (AOP). I made this appointment for Wednesday 5 Januari between 08:00-13:00. If you want to reschedule the appointment this is possible under 'Profile' in your My Ziggo account.

gz5678
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Hi @Cecilia 

Ok thats great, thanks for the help

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic