h.rahimi

Level 3
  • 27Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 5Likes

Red Blinking

Hi, I received my package for internet yesterday, I do exactly like manual but Just red light blinking and internet not provided.

Please help me

44 Reacties 44
h.rahimi
Topicstarter
Level 3
  • 27Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 5Likes

Yes we wish to become better by this maintannace , because it is really annoying and we can not watch anything online.

About data you want , it was very long for copynig here 

tobiastheebe

Level 20
T.E.A.M.
  • 31064Posts
  • 2180Oplossingen
  • 15500Likes

Downstream exhibits significant 4G + 5G ingress on channels 21-27, particularly on channels 24-27, on which MER is too low (< 34 dB). RS errors on all channels are increasing very rapidly, both correctable ('Pre RS') and uncorrectable ('Post RS'). The technician should have verified this before signing off.

Could you post a picture of the (new) outlet with both the plastic cover removed and the metal lid inside opened? Do not touch the copper shielding inside the cable.

h.rahimi
Topicstarter
Level 3
  • 27Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 5Likes

I just guess that something is wrong with my internet.

Could a technician or other ways be to solve this?
We really need the internet 🙂 Job, watching TV.

I just Can attach this, if need more, I completely open the socket.

In a video call, we are really annoying.

tobiastheebe

Level 20
T.E.A.M.
  • 31064Posts
  • 2180Oplossingen
  • 15500Likes

The ingress causes uncorrectable data corruption, in turn causing random and unpredictable stability and speed issues.

The cable appears to have been properly terminated to the AOP. I recommend having another technician appointment scheduled. If you agree to this, I will notify the moderators to set this in motion.

h.rahimi
Topicstarter
Level 3
  • 27Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 5Likes

Yes, if possible set any thing to need.

We are realy annoying, paying money for that to use it .

Is technician can solve that?

tobiastheebe

Level 20
T.E.A.M.
  • 31064Posts
  • 2180Oplossingen
  • 15500Likes

Yes, the technician should be able to resolve the ingress problem, or refer the work to a specialized (network) technician at the least, if required. I have just notified the moderators.

Rikst
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 5180Posts
  • 488Oplossingen
  • 1663Likes

Hi @h.rahimi 

I see you have allready booked a mechanic, he will visit you March 22. Can you please give us an update here after his visit?

h.rahimi
Topicstarter
Level 3
  • 27Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 5Likes

Thank you

so i wait for mechanic that i make appointment.

Even simple google not working sometimes:)

but sometimes speed is good

h.rahimi
Topicstarter
Level 3
  • 27Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 5Likes

Yes sure

I wish it will solve

because working from home, watching tv, even simple instagram google we needed .

h.rahimi
Topicstarter
Level 3
  • 27Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 5Likes

Even can not open bank application and simple google at the morning and during of day.

tobiastheebe

Level 20
T.E.A.M.
  • 31064Posts
  • 2180Oplossingen
  • 15500Likes

The excessive downstream ingress negatively affects the overall internet connection stability and speed, regardless of website or application.

h.rahimi
Topicstarter
Level 3
  • 27Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 5Likes

@Rikst 

Hi 

At first I thank for all supports and kindness of ziggo team for every help and effort.

And I am really thankful because of evey moment support and answering, and maybe the problem comes to infrastructures. But

I buy internet package on 4-5 march, from that time have lots of challenge with internet, even in first week mechanic came to solve problem and now waiting for second time mechanic to solve another problem.(22 march will come)

Even simple google ,online watching,  instagram, even ziggo's own webpage dont come up with ziggo internet in some days of this period , even now for uploading this message i use my lebara celluar data.

On the other side from 5 of march to 24 march is 19 day not one month, why should pay for first invoice ?!!!!

In shopping day the site mention monthy paid , not 19 day. the issue is that I must pay for the internet that not works as it worth, the speed is not sufficient for uploading this message here.

Now is it fair or right for paying completly?

Danitsja
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 1327Posts
  • 140Oplossingen
  • 785Likes

Hi there @h.rahimi, shall we wait for the mechanic first? Then when it is resolved, we will look at the mistakes we made and we will compensate.

h.rahimi
Topicstarter
Level 3
  • 27Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 5Likes

Yes sure, The price paying is not important matter, I was just shocked to receive an email about the first invoice for 19 days and for the internet not working well.

i just want to it solve and I can use it for my working and entertainment.

But I am really thankful for solving this, because the internet is mandatory these days.

Danitsja
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 1327Posts
  • 140Oplossingen
  • 785Likes

Yes, I understand that very well, that is also a bit scary. But we can't start compensating if the problem hasn't been solved yet. That is why we first have to wait and then we can start compensating. Would you like to message us again when the technician has visited and everything is working properly again? @h.rahimi 

h.rahimi
Topicstarter
Level 3
  • 27Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 5Likes

Yes surely, because when my problem will be solved then this community is helping others, and also ziggo's support will be shown to everybody for step by step with the customer.

Just explain to the technician my problem because it contains both telecommunication engineering and may equipment problem.

Danitsja
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 1327Posts
  • 140Oplossingen
  • 785Likes

If the problems are resolved, we can also create compensation through this @h.rahimi. Let's wait until tomorrow, when the mechanic has been, you message us again. For now, have a lovely day. 

tobiastheebe

Level 20
T.E.A.M.
  • 31064Posts
  • 2180Oplossingen
  • 15500Likes

I am curious about the results of yesterday's technician appointment.

h.rahimi
Topicstarter
Level 3
  • 27Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 5Likes

Hi, thankn you for consideration.

Yes the technician comes and make some changes and improvments in socket connection.

I attached here again screenshots could you please check the numbers that are in notmal range or not ?

And If it is possibe wait until 3-4 days for checking the every thing is good or not .

tobiastheebe

Level 20
T.E.A.M.
  • 31064Posts
  • 2180Oplossingen
  • 15500Likes

The 4G + 5G ingress appears to be resolved, MER values are now good on all channels and no more rapidly increasing (un)correctable errors.

Uitgelicht topic