h.rahimi

Level 3
  • 27Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 5Likes

Red Blinking

Hi, I received my package for internet yesterday, I do exactly like manual but Just red light blinking and internet not provided.

Please help me

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Rikst
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 5181Posts
  • 488Oplossingen
  • 1663Likes

Hi @h.rahimi 

I see you have allready booked a mechanic, he will visit you March 22. Can you please give us an update here after his visit?

Bekijk in context

44 Reacties 44
Bert

Level 21
T.E.A.M.
  • 75178Posts
  • 5145Oplossingen
  • 21925Likes

Make an appointment for a free technician via the link: Monteursafspraak (ziggo.nl)

Can you place a photo here of the first place where Ziggo enters your house with any splitters and amplifiers and modem in the photo?

h.rahimi
Topicstarter
Level 3
  • 27Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 5Likes

there is not any splitter because my package is just Internet.
I attached my modem here.

tobiastheebe

Level 20
T.E.A.M.
  • 31064Posts
  • 2180Oplossingen
  • 15501Likes

A continuously blinking red status LED on the F3896 indicates no/unusable signal.

The outlet is outdated and not suitable for this type of modem (DOCSIS 3.1). Is this the only coax outlet inside the property, no outlet inside the meter cupboard?

h.rahimi
Topicstarter
Level 3
  • 27Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 5Likes

Thank you, Yes Just one, but I check again.

But, this was outdated so if there is another socket, again it will be outdated?

And why Ziggo doesn't tell us that your house system is not compatible with our modem before selling its product?

When we add our address there and get approved for buying, we think that everything will be ok. 

So it is not fair and will be chased.

tobiastheebe

Level 20
T.E.A.M.
  • 31064Posts
  • 2180Oplossingen
  • 15501Likes

Ziggo does not maintain administrative records of the type of AOP (main outlet) present in each connected property. You may use the link provided by Bert to have a technician appointment scheduled (free of charge).

h.rahimi
Topicstarter
Level 3
  • 27Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 5Likes

Thank you, Is technician can solve it? I mean it is solved by the technician or needs to change the home internet line to the new version.

h.rahimi
Topicstarter
Level 3
  • 27Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 5Likes

If check the picture I attached, T mobile mentioned the problem before buying the package, Is this the problem I can not connect to the internet? And technician can solve it?

tobiastheebe

Level 20
T.E.A.M.
  • 31064Posts
  • 2180Oplossingen
  • 15501Likes

No signal on the AOP is usually caused by the main cable no longer being connected to the multitap inside the EV (street cabinet). The technician will be able to resolve this and will install a new AOP as well.

T-Mobile rolling out fiber is unrelated to Ziggo (coax).

h.rahimi
Topicstarter
Level 3
  • 27Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 5Likes

Thank you for support.

So technicians can solve it.

We really need home internet.

Bert

Level 21
T.E.A.M.
  • 75178Posts
  • 5145Oplossingen
  • 21925Likes

@h.rahimi Have you already made an appointment for the arrival of the Ziggo technician?

h.rahimi
Topicstarter
Level 3
  • 27Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 5Likes

Yes I make appointment

h.rahimi
Topicstarter
Level 3
  • 27Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 5Likes

Hi Dear
Last night By chance I turn on again my modem, and suddenly see that it workes in provide internet.

Is need again for checking it ?

tobiastheebe

Level 20
T.E.A.M.
  • 31064Posts
  • 2180Oplossingen
  • 15501Likes

A technician appointment is still desirable to replace the outdated AOP.

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 8055Posts
  • 2393Oplossingen
  • 3927Likes

Hi @h.rahimi, welcome here!

I'm happy to read that the problem is been resolved and your internet is up and running. Last Wednesday the technician has visited you and replaced the outdated AOP. Is everything working fine now? 🙂

h.rahimi
Topicstarter
Level 3
  • 27Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 5Likes

hi, Cecilia
yes after changing the socket problem is completely solved.

Thank for all supports and kindness .

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 8055Posts
  • 2393Oplossingen
  • 3927Likes

That's great news @h.rahimi. Thankyou for this quick update! 🙂

h.rahimi
Topicstarter
Level 3
  • 27Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 5Likes

But sometimes it disconnected and not provide good internet.

Form changin the socket is become better but when watching online in tv it isnot work good , and second by second stoped.

We received an emial that in this march Ziggo has some repairment on near us , after that may it will be work better ?

h.rahimi
Topicstarter
Level 3
  • 27Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 5Likes

we can not watch any online movie or online recevier device programs and it just stop second by second.

tobiastheebe

Level 20
T.E.A.M.
  • 31064Posts
  • 2180Oplossingen
  • 15501Likes

Could you log in to the modem's web interface at 192.168.178.1 or 192.168.100.1 and copy the data displayed on the Downstream, Upstream and Network Log tabs on the Advanced settings, Tools, Network status page?

Internet connection stability may improve as a result of the scheduled maintenance.

Uitgelicht topic