raffo000

Level 2
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 2Likes

Received 2 modem, the one paired with smart pod is not working

Hi,

I recently started a new contract with ziggo, and requested to have 1 smart pod.

Initially, I received a Smart WiFi modem without any pod, connected it to the coax cable and is working fine.

After 2 weeks I received another box, containing another modem (same model) and a smart pod, but when connecting the modem to the coax cable it is stuck to the update, tried different things, like reset (30 seconds reset button) and giving it the whole night time to update but nothing changed.

I just need to pair the wifi pod to my currently working modem, but looks like is hard-connected to the second (not working one).

Any help?

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Jacob
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 4139Posts
  • 338Oplossingen
  • 1663Likes

@raffo000 Thanks for the addition, I found it. I'll have the right modem activated, that should be arranged quickly. 

If all goes well, you can use the correct modem and then connect your WiFipod via these steps. Will you keep us informed? 

Bekijk in context

5 Reacties 5
Bert

Level 21
T.E.A.M.
  • 75187Posts
  • 5145Oplossingen
  • 21925Likes

A Ziggo moderator will visit you shortly to look at your problem and take the necessary steps.

Madelon
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 996Posts
  • 122Oplossingen
  • 418Likes

Hi, can you upload the serial number of the correct modem in the community profile?  Then I make sure that this modem becomes active! 

raffo000
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 2Likes

Hi, I have added it to the section "Personal comment" of the profile

Jacob
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 4139Posts
  • 338Oplossingen
  • 1663Likes

@raffo000 Thanks for the addition, I found it. I'll have the right modem activated, that should be arranged quickly. 

If all goes well, you can use the correct modem and then connect your WiFipod via these steps. Will you keep us informed? 

raffo000
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 2Likes

Solved,

thank you for your help Jacob

Uitgelicht topic