Reageer en help mee
fernandz

Level 3
  • 14Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 6Likes

Port forwarding

Hello!

I need to port forward on my modem, but it's not possible. I saw on the community forum that only a Ziggo moderator can adjust the modem for that.

Please I need some help to active these options on my modem!

Screenshot 2022-01-31 at 11.17.06.png

9 Reacties 9
Bert

Level 21
T.E.A.M.
  • 75177Posts
  • 5145Oplossingen
  • 21923Likes

This is a customer help customer forum where Ziggo moderators/employees, they have Ziggo in front of their name, usually drop by in every topic within one working day.

Make sure that your zip code and house number are in your Ziggo community profile, they cannot be seen publicly, so the correct information can be obtained immediately.

After clicking on the link below, scroll down on the next page: https://community.ziggo.nl/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:personal-info

Lotte
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 2761Posts
  • 400Oplossingen
  • 976Likes

Hi @fernandz, your help is here! Can you add your zip code and house number to your account with the instructions that @Bert gave you. Then I will activate IPV4 only for you. 

fernandz
Topicstarter
Level 3
  • 14Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 6Likes

Thank you! I just updated the profile

Lotte
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 2761Posts
  • 400Oplossingen
  • 976Likes

Super @fernandz, IPV4 will be activated within 24 hours. Then you can start with Port forwarding. Enjoy your day! 

fernandz
Topicstarter
Level 3
  • 14Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 6Likes

Thank you! You rock o/

euelen

Level 1
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Hello there @Lotte ! Could you do the same for me?

Lotte
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 2761Posts
  • 400Oplossingen
  • 976Likes

Hi @euelen, yes ofcourse I can! Can you add the name of the accountholder behind the zip code in your Ziggo Community profile? Then I will make sure we will provide you IPV4 only. 

euelen

Level 1
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Thanks for the fast response. Done! 🙂

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 8055Posts
  • 2393Oplossingen
  • 3927Likes

Thankyou for adding this information in your Community profile @euelen. I just changed the profile on your modem to IPv4 Only. This will be processed within max. 24 hours. Your modem will automatically restart when the change is been processed. 

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic