Vraag
Reacties
kh

Level 1
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 2Likes

Port forwarding

Hi, I want to set up a server and need port forwarding to access it from outside my network. I found out that this requires the Connect Box to be set to IPv4. However, I can't find how to do this. Any help is highly appreciated.

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 8055Posts
  • 2393Oplossingen
  • 3927Likes

Hi @kh
Welcome to the Ziggo Community. 

I would love to help you with this matter. I'm happy to see dat @tobiastheebe already gave you the information you needed. The solution is to force the profile on your modem to IPv4 Only. I just arranged this for you. Within max. 24 hours portforwarding is available in the interface of your modem. 

Bekijk in context

4 Reacties 4
tobiastheebe

Level 20
T.E.A.M.
  • 31066Posts
  • 2181Oplossingen
  • 15502Likes

The port forwarding and DMZ options can be added by having the modem's configuration profile switched from IPv6 DS-Lite to IPv4 Only.

A moderator (Ziggo employee) will visit this topic within 2-3 days and can arrange this for you. Please fill out/verify your address details and update them if necessary. You may also contact customer support.

kh
Topicstarter
Level 1
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 2Likes

That was quick. Thanks so much!

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 8055Posts
  • 2393Oplossingen
  • 3927Likes

Hi @kh
Welcome to the Ziggo Community. 

I would love to help you with this matter. I'm happy to see dat @tobiastheebe already gave you the information you needed. The solution is to force the profile on your modem to IPv4 Only. I just arranged this for you. Within max. 24 hours portforwarding is available in the interface of your modem. 

kh
Topicstarter
Level 1
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 2Likes

Hi @Cecilia,

thanks a lot for the speedy help. Everything works now as it should 🙂

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic