Vraag
Reacties
reshlin87

Level 1
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

No internet connectivity

Hallo! I'm a new Ziggo customer (and new to NL) and I've just installed the ConnectBox. The LED at the bottom is blinking green and only the Wifi light is on. I can connect devices but there is no internet service. I've uploaded pictures of my upstream and downstream data (there is no values).

I've seen this issue in the community before and I think I may need help from a Ziggo technician. Please help 🙂

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Madelon
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 996Posts
  • 122Oplossingen
  • 418Likes

Hi @reshlin87

I have scheduled the mechanic for next Monday on June 27 between 8:00 and 13:00.
You will receive a confirmation by email. Also an SMS containing a link with access to the technician's agenda. If this date does not suit you, you can easily change the appointment yourself via the link.

let me know if there's anything else i can do for you! 😄 

Bekijk in context

3 Reacties 3
tobiastheebe

Level 20
T.E.A.M.
  • 31064Posts
  • 2180Oplossingen
  • 15500Likes

The modem fails to complete the scanning procedure i.e. is unable to acquire downstream channels.

A technician appointment is required since an AOP (main outlet) is missing inside the meter cupboard. After the AOP (TRISZ-DG300) has been installed, the modem must be moved from the living room to the meter cupboard and connected directly to the AOP.

A moderator (Ziggo employee) can schedule a technician appointment and will visit this topic within 1-2 days.

reshlin87
Topicstarter
Level 1
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Thank you!

Madelon
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 996Posts
  • 122Oplossingen
  • 418Likes

Hi @reshlin87

I have scheduled the mechanic for next Monday on June 27 between 8:00 and 13:00.
You will receive a confirmation by email. Also an SMS containing a link with access to the technician's agenda. If this date does not suit you, you can easily change the appointment yourself via the link.

let me know if there's anything else i can do for you! 😄 

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic