Vraag
Reacties
Elizângela B.

Level 2
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

No Wi-Fi connection

Hi, two days ago I lost my Wi-Fi connection and a green light keeps blinking. The message I got is that due to a malfunction, the connection was dissolved, but the error was resolved. It's already been 2 days, I already restarted the modem but I still don't have internet.

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Erik S
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 2262Posts
  • 356Oplossingen
  • 545Likes

Dear @Elizângela B.! First of all, welcome to the Ziggo Community 🙂 It's lovely to have you here!

I am very sorry you're experiencing issues with your wifi connection at home. If I'm not mistaken you are a new customer with us and that means an engineer can come by for free to install your products properly. Please try scheduling an appointment with the engineer through this page with your customer number. It's in Dutch so I hope you'll manage. If not, let us know here!

Bekijk in context

5 Reacties 5
Bert

Level 21
T.E.A.M.
  • 75182Posts
  • 5145Oplossingen
  • 21925Likes

This is a customer help customer forum where Ziggo moderators/employees, they have Ziggo in front of their name, will come by here tomorrow.

Make sure that your zip code and house number are in your Ziggo community profile, they cannot be seen publicly, so the correct information can be obtained immediately.

After clicking on the link below, scroll down on the next page: https://community.ziggo.nl/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:personal-info

Elizângela B.
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Hi, thank you for your reply. Tomorrow is perfect. The only thing is that, as I will be at work in the morning, is it possible for the person that is coming tomorrow to come between 12h and 13h? It would be great.

Regards

Bert

Level 21
T.E.A.M.
  • 75182Posts
  • 5145Oplossingen
  • 21925Likes

I mean here in this topic, not at your house.

Elizângela B.
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Oh, ok. My mistake. 

Erik S
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 2262Posts
  • 356Oplossingen
  • 545Likes

Dear @Elizângela B.! First of all, welcome to the Ziggo Community 🙂 It's lovely to have you here!

I am very sorry you're experiencing issues with your wifi connection at home. If I'm not mistaken you are a new customer with us and that means an engineer can come by for free to install your products properly. Please try scheduling an appointment with the engineer through this page with your customer number. It's in Dutch so I hope you'll manage. If not, let us know here!

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic