Jasonpc

Level 2
  • 3Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Internet connection dropping daily

Hello everyone,

For +- 1 month I have been having daily connection issues. Most of the day the connection is fine but then will continuously drop for short periods (5 - 10 mins) for roughly one hour at a time, sometimes 3 - 5 times per day. I have had Ziggo for 2 years at the same address and never had issues until now. I have read a few similar posts on here but the answers seem different depending on setup.

My most common network logs are:

No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out;

RCS Partial Service;

SYNC Timing Synchronization failure - Loss of Sync;

I hope someone can help.

Thanks in advance!

Oplossingen

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Vincent
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 4352Posts
  • 574Oplossingen
  • 2127Likes

Thanks for your confirmation! I have scheduled a technician for tomorrow in timeslot 12:00 - 18:00 PM. You will get a confirmation by mail. 

Bekijk in context

Jasonpc
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 3Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Thank you for your assistance @Vincent , the problem seems to be resolved.

Bekijk in context

7 Reacties 7
Bert

Level 21
T.E.A.M.
  • 75187Posts
  • 5145Oplossingen
  • 21927Likes

Your signal is very bad, both up and down.

Ziggo can install a new wall socket to replace the very old one, free of charge.

Is this the first place where Ziggo enters your home?

This is a customer help customer forum where Ziggo moderators come by almost every working day in every topic.

Make sure that your zip code and house number are in your Ziggo community profile, they cannot be seen publicly, so the correct information can be obtained immediately.After clicking on the link below, scroll down on the next page: https://community.ziggo.nl/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:personal-info 

Vincent
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 4352Posts
  • 574Oplossingen
  • 2127Likes

Hi @Jasonpc and welcome to our Community! Awesome that you have shared a lot of things. From signal to pictures in-home: nice!

Like @Bert I am also very curious if the wallsocket is your first accesspoint. Could you provide us some details? When this wallsocket is your first accesspoint, I will send a technician who will replace the wallsocket for free due it is part of our domain.

Jasonpc
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 3Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Thank you for the responses @Bert and @Vincent .

As far as I know the wall socket is the first entry point into my house. On the other side of the wall is the street, so I imagine it is the first entry point.

Vincent
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 4352Posts
  • 574Oplossingen
  • 2127Likes

Thanks for your confirmation! I have scheduled a technician for tomorrow in timeslot 12:00 - 18:00 PM. You will get a confirmation by mail. 

Jasonpc
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 3Posts
  • 1Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Thank you for your assistance @Vincent , the problem seems to be resolved.

Tandersson

Level 1
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Hello @Jasonpc,

I am having the exact same issue as you are describing with a very similar setup. Do you know what was done to resolve the issue for you?

Maud
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 2197Posts
  • 230Oplossingen
  • 415Likes

Hai @Tandersson! Welkom op de Ziggo Community! Too bad you're experiencing the same problems. What did you already tried to fix the problem? Can you make a picture of the first connection in your home and how your modem is connected? Then we can check it for you! 

Uitgelicht topic