Ilinca

Level 1
  • 8Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Installing Connect box

Yesterday I received my Connect Box and after following all the installation steps my wifi still does not work. The top light is always green and the arrow light is always flashing which means something is wrong. I checked the connect box page and there it says that access is denied which I do not understand as I did everything according to the instructions. I hope this issue can be resolved soon.

13 Reacties 13
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 8055Posts
  • 2393Oplossingen
  • 3927Likes

Hi @Ilinca 
Welcome to the Ziggo Community. 

I would love to help you with installing your modem. When I check your data the signal is active. However, your modem wasn't activated yet. I manually activated your modem. Can you please connect the modem again and try to finish the installation in an hour? 

Ilinca
Topicstarter
Level 1
  • 8Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

I tried again and I still get the same problem. The light is blinking and on the Connect box page it says Internet Access denied. I booked an appointment with the mechanic but it will only happen next Friday and I hope this can get fixed sooner.

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 8055Posts
  • 2393Oplossingen
  • 3927Likes

Hi @Ilinca 
I'm sorry to read that you still experience the same issue. Maybe we can sort it out before the technician will come to you. Can you upload some photo's of your main connection (AOP) and connection to your modem? 

Ilinca
Topicstarter
Level 1
  • 8Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 8055Posts
  • 2393Oplossingen
  • 3927Likes

Hi @Ilinca 
Can you try to remove the POA-01 and directly connect the modem into your main connection? 

Ilinca
Topicstarter
Level 1
  • 8Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

I already tried and still got the same result.

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 8055Posts
  • 2393Oplossingen
  • 3927Likes

Great that you already tried that @Ilinca. Are you sure this is the Ziggo main connection? Is there not another connection for example in your maintenance closet?

Ilinca
Topicstarter
Level 1
  • 8Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Yes, this is the only one I have.

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 8055Posts
  • 2393Oplossingen
  • 3927Likes

Hmm, I'm sorry but in that case an appointment with a technician is necessary  Please check if there is an earlier appointment available in My Ziggo. Hopefully the technician can come earlier to fix this for you. 

Ilinca
Topicstarter
Level 1
  • 8Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Ok. Thank you for your time

Henno

Level 17
  • 2620Posts
  • 79Oplossingen
  • 730Likes
Ilinca wrote:

Yes, this is the only one I have.

You do not have a cupboard where the 230V fusebox is located? Usually one would find the green Ziggo cable coming into the premises.

Guillaume.B

Level 1
  • 6Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Hello I just received my Connect Box today and I have the same problem. I have tried all the proposed steps and do not know what to do.

Bert

Level 21
T.E.A.M.
  • 75177Posts
  • 5146Oplossingen
  • 21925Likes

@Guillaume.B Heeft een eigen topic waar hij al geholpen wordt: Opgelost: Installing Connect Box - Ziggo Community

Uitgelicht topic