Reacties
GGR139

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Installation Smart Wifi pods

Hello,

I will soon receive the ziggo smart wifi pods. However, I keep running into trouble of not being able to download the smart wifi app, as my iOS devices are from another country, and my app store is also from another country. I cannot change the country of my apple ID since I have subscriptions. I have been able to install virtually any other app I needed in the netherlands on my phone without any issues (government, bank, transports, etc.), except for the ziggo apps. Is there any way to install the smart wifi pods without the ziggo smart wifi app? Or alternatively use the internet browser for the installation from my computer?

Thanks for any help or advice!

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Rikst
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3464Posts
  • 311Oplossingen
  • 651Likes

Hi @GGR139

Good to hear you will get wifi pods. To install the app, you do need to selecht the Netherlands in the app store. Do you have any other device available to download the app? If you really can't, our customer service can add the pods for you. 

Bekijk in context

1 Reactie 1
Rikst
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 3464Posts
  • 311Oplossingen
  • 651Likes

Hi @GGR139

Good to hear you will get wifi pods. To install the app, you do need to selecht the Netherlands in the app store. Do you have any other device available to download the app? If you really can't, our customer service can add the pods for you. 

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic