skaur

Level 1
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

I cannot connect to VPN server from my windows machine.

I have to connect to vpn server to work from home. I can connect via Macbook but not via windows machine. If I use hotspot from my mobile, then windows is connecting to the vpn. 

It has something to do with my modem settings. As I tried from another ziggo client and there my windows laptop also got connected. I saw there were some different settings for the modem.

Can someone help please?

4 Reacties 4
Erik P
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 3232Posts
  • 585Oplossingen
  • 769Likes

Hi @skaur,

Welcome to our Community!
I'm sorry to read that there are problems with the VPN connection.

I see that you made an appointment with an engineer in the meantime.
Please keep us posted!

Fouad.A

Level 1
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

I have the exact same issue. I can connect via Macbook but not via windows machine. If I use hotspot from my mobile, then windows is connecting to the VPN.  Could you please help me ? 

Fouad.A

Level 1
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

I have the exact same issue. I can connect via Macbook but not via windows machine. If I use hotspot from my mobile, then windows is connecting to the VPN.  Could you please help me ? 

Jos
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 1334Posts
  • 203Oplossingen
  • 677Likes

Strange thing, Fouad. Did it work before on our modem with the windows machine? 
Unfortunately there is no respons how it got solved, so this is not an ABC on fixing the VPN. 

- Rebooting the modem and Windows machine
- What error do you get and did you contact the IT or VPN provider for support on this? 

Please leave your postal code and house number in the profile for further support. 

Uitgelicht topic