Vraag
Reacties
lucas.castrilli

Level 2
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 3Likes

Green light blinking

Hello, today I received the Ziggo modem package and I have successfully followed all the steps and set-up the network. It shows my phone as connected but there is no internet connection.

The green wireless icon is always on. The bottom green light is blinking. Could you please help? Attaching some images.

Thanks

Oplossingen

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
tobiastheebe

Level 20
T.E.A.M.
  • 31057Posts
  • 2180Oplossingen
  • 15499Likes

No downstream signal is present on the AOP ('abonnee overname-punt' = demarc). A technician appointment is required to establish the physical connection between AOP and EV ('eindversterker' = final amplifier).

A moderator (Ziggo employee) can schedule a technician appointment and will visit this topic within 1-2 days.

Bekijk in context

Jacob
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 4139Posts
  • 338Oplossingen
  • 1663Likes

@lucas.castrilli Welcome to the Ziggo Community, and nice that you have become a customer. Top. 

Now just make sure everything is working properly. Your modem doesn't seem to want to come online indeed, something is wrong. 

That's why I'm arranging a mechanic for you, who will come July 1, between 09:00 and 13:00. Doesn't this fit? Then you can adjust the appointment via your My Ziggo account. Will we hear from you when everything is done and working properly? Thanks!

Bekijk in context

7 Reacties 7
tobiastheebe

Level 20
T.E.A.M.
  • 31057Posts
  • 2180Oplossingen
  • 15499Likes

No downstream signal is present on the AOP ('abonnee overname-punt' = demarc). A technician appointment is required to establish the physical connection between AOP and EV ('eindversterker' = final amplifier).

A moderator (Ziggo employee) can schedule a technician appointment and will visit this topic within 1-2 days.

AlexHelpt

Level 16
  • 1536Posts
  • 249Oplossingen
  • 680Likes

^ and if you want to get a technician faster, you can contact Tech Support by chat (www.ziggo.nl/chat) or by phone (0900-1884).

lucas.castrilli
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 3Likes

Thanks for your replies! I've tried using the chat but for some reason it's not opening. I've also called but seems to be only in Dutch.

AlexHelpt

Level 16
  • 1536Posts
  • 249Oplossingen
  • 680Likes

Chat page won't load correctly for me as well due to my ad blockers (Adblock Plus & uBlock Origin). If I disable them temporarily, the chat window will popup on the right.

For calling: menus are in Dutch, didn't think of that. Sorry 🙂 Employees should know basic English most of the time though, I reckon.

Jacob
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 4139Posts
  • 338Oplossingen
  • 1663Likes

@lucas.castrilli Welcome to the Ziggo Community, and nice that you have become a customer. Top. 

Now just make sure everything is working properly. Your modem doesn't seem to want to come online indeed, something is wrong. 

That's why I'm arranging a mechanic for you, who will come July 1, between 09:00 and 13:00. Doesn't this fit? Then you can adjust the appointment via your My Ziggo account. Will we hear from you when everything is done and working properly? Thanks!

lucas.castrilli
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 3Likes

Thanks! the technician came on friday and fixed the issue, Internet is now working.

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 8055Posts
  • 2393Oplossingen
  • 3927Likes

We are happy to read that the technician fixed your internet connection @lucas.castrilli. Thankyou for this update! 🙂

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic