Vraag
Reageer en help mee
Maria1

Stamgast
  • 5Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Geen green kabel - hoe kan ik internet verbinden?

Hello, 

I am moving to different house in Rotterdam. The building is old (1930s), and there is no green kabel nor outlets, as described on this site. I've checked the address - and ZIGGO does not register any problems with connection on that address. So, I assume internet is <somewhere around> available.

Wat kan ik het beste doen? Will ZIGGO team need to extend the green kabel to my house? Any other advices?

Thanks a lot,

Maria

8 Reacties 8
Bert
Super Expert
Super Expert
  • 59572Posts
  • 4007Oplossingen
  • 14902Likes

Ziggo has an installation guarantee, a technician will then fix everything after you have ordered, then a technician can be scheduled.

tobiastheebe
Super Expert
Super Expert
  • 12397Posts
  • 759Oplossingen
  • 4793Likes

The main CATV cable (CAI-kabel) should still be there but the main socket (AOP) might have been removed or made inaccessible by (the) previous owners. A Ziggo technician should be able to locate the socket and/or cable.

A moderator (Ziggo employee) will visit this topic within 2-3 days and can schedule a technician for you. You may also contact customer support.

@Bert Je was me net voor...

Maria1
topicstarter
Stamgast
  • 5Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Thank you, Bert! I would like to arrange a technician’s visit, as we have ordered the Complete TV and Complete Internet package. How can I share details with you?

Thank you, Mari

Bert
Super Expert
Super Expert
  • 59572Posts
  • 4007Oplossingen
  • 14902Likes

This is a customer help customer forum where Ziggo moderators come by almost every working day in every topic.

Make sure your zip code and house number are entered in your click here ->Ziggo community profile  these are not publicly visible, then the correct data can be found immediately.

Do you want to get in touch with Ziggo faster?
See the contact options on the contact page: https://www.ziggo.nl/klantenservice/contact 
Scroll down for phone numbers.

The Chatbox (usable 24 hours a day / 365 days a year) will appear at the bottom right of the screen on the page below as soon as someone is available.

https://www.ziggo.nl/klantenservice/contact/chatonly 

Maria1
topicstarter
Stamgast
  • 5Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Thanks a lot, Bert! 
Looking forward to hear from Ziggo moderators. 
Maria

Paul
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 13668Posts
  • 1128Oplossingen
  • 4033Likes

Good afternoon @Maria1 and welcome to our Community,

Good that you started a topic to inform us that your green cable and coaxial outlet (AOP-Abonnee overnamepunt) are missing on your address. To resolve the problem I've planned an apppointment with a network engineer on Monday the 15th of February between 08:00 and 13:00 o'clock. 

In case this time and date doesn't suit  you, you are able to change the appointment via My Ziggo (Mijn Ziggo) > My Details (Mijn Gegevens) > My Mechanic Appointments (Mijn Monteursafspraken). 

When you have Vodafone Mobile I can give you 50 GB free data so you are able to use Internet via 4G until the Engineer comes by. 

Please let us know what your findings are after the visit from our engineer.
I wish you a nice evening and a great weekend!
Kind regards,
Paul 

Maria1
topicstarter
Stamgast
  • 5Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Hello, Paul, thanks a lot!

15.02.2021, btw 8-00 and 15-00 does perfectly work for us. Looking forward to see your colleague. 
Thank you,

Maria

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 6073Posts
  • 1568Oplossingen
  • 2150Likes

Hi @Maria1

I'm curious. How is everything working now after the visit of our technician?

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.