H.Redshaw

Level 2
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Error code 002

I am trying to log into My ZIGGO. I keep getting error code 002. I have re-set my password and re installed the app. I have tried on three devices both on the App and through the browser. I keep getting the error code 002. 

I have installed the smart wifi app and that allowed me to login. 

I was sent a two verification link from the service center that worked, however they couldn't help me any further. 

Issue - unable to log into My ZIGGO on any device either through the browser or app

7 Reacties 7
KBX458

Oud Community-lid
  • 8462Posts
  • 377Oplossingen
  • 2929Likes

Make sure that your ZIP code and housenumer are placed in:  https://community.ziggo.nl/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:personal-info

A moderator might than help you further on.

H.Redshaw
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Perfect thank you. Also to add more info. 

By using the link the call center gave me I can acess my account through the browser. However when I click on the My Ziggo then To My Ziggo. I get the same error

Marije
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 4558Posts
  • 643Oplossingen
  • 1723Likes

Hello @H.Redshaw, welcome to the Community. 

I'm really sorry to read that you've been unable to login to your Mijn Ziggo account to reach your information. I can imagine that's rather frustrating and would love to look into the situation with you. 

The error code 002 is completely unknown to me, so I have no idea what's going on either. As far as I understand you're experiencing this issue on multiple devices and in as well the app as the browser. That's just the weirdest thing. 

Do you also have a Vodafone subscription? If so, are you still able to login to My Vodafone? 

H.Redshaw
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 3Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

I am experiencing it on all devices both APP and browser.

I dont have vodafone subscription. 

I can log into Mijn Account, I was able to log into this forum and also log into smart wifi. I just cant get into Mijn Ziggo?

Jiri
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 2539Posts
  • 346Oplossingen
  • 1002Likes

Hi @H.Redshaw

I'm sorry for my late reaction. How is it going now?
Is it already solved and can you login in My Ziggo?

IrinBr.

Level 1
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Hey I experiencing the same issue.

I can login through the vodafone and then click to go to mijnziggo and again shows error. 

Mariska
Community Developer
Community Developer
  • 5739Posts
  • 596Oplossingen
  • 3333Likes

@H.Redshaw @IrinBr. I'm sorry you're experiencing these problems. Can you please double check if you're using the right username to log in to your Mijn Ziggo account? If you follow these steps, you'll find out if you do use the right login. 

Uitgelicht topic