Soromeister

Level 2
  • 14Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 2Likes

Enable Full IPv6 / IPv6 (Having Packet Loss)

Hello, I am looking to have IPv6 fully enabled for my network.

I have it activated, but I notice a lot of packet loss specifically on IPv6. This packet loss doesn't happen with IPv4. Connectbox Giga is in Modem mode.

I've seen @Meindert@Jamyla@Anne B@Mariska@Jacob, @Madelon, @Lotte managed to help out other people. Maybe there is some noise on the upstream with my connection, or it might be something else too.

Screenshot 2023-03-02 at 14.55.43.png

Screenshot 2023-03-02 at 14.51.42.png

2 Reacties 2
tobiastheebe

Level 20
T.E.A.M.
  • 31066Posts
  • 2181Oplossingen
  • 15502Likes

Not sure what you mean by 'fully enabled', IPv6 cannot be partially enabled. Which type of router do you use? Could you post the IPv6 WAN + LAN configuration?

Current downstream and upstream values (power + MER) are good. However, the OFDM channel does exhibit a large amount of correctable errors, uncorrectable errors should normally remain 0. OFDMA channel dropouts (US profile assignment change w/o new profile, T4 timeout, TCS partial service) are visible in the event log on March 1.

Could you post one or more pictures of the AOP (main outlet in meter cupboard or living room) and cables, plus splitter(s) and signal amplifier, as applicable?

Lycke
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 14027Posts
  • 1177Oplossingen
  • 6122Likes

Hey @Soromeister . Can we still help you with anything? If so; please respond to the questions @tobiastheebe asked. 

Uitgelicht topic