MjThom

Level 2
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 2Likes

Email from ziggo to change my email settings??

Hope someone can help me understand this email I received from Ziggo where by I am told I must change the settings of your email program before May 30, 2023. We help you with that step by step. If the settings are not changed, you will no longer be able to send and receive emails after May 30. I checked my email settings against the possible types of set up in the self help and I cannot see anything I need to change? Can someone advise please? 

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
tobiastheebe

Level 20
T.E.A.M.
  • 31062Posts
  • 2181Oplossingen
  • 15501Likes

The POP3 + SMTP settings are up-to-date and do not require modification. Webmail does not require server configuration.

Bekijk in context

5 Reacties 5
tobiastheebe

Level 20
T.E.A.M.
  • 31062Posts
  • 2181Oplossingen
  • 15501Likes

Please post your current POP3/IMAP + SMTP settings, ensuring that your e-mail address is obfuscated.

Bert

Level 21
T.E.A.M.
  • 75176Posts
  • 5145Oplossingen
  • 21923Likes

If everything is right, you don't need to change anything.
I have been using these settings for 6 years and also get the emails.

MjThom
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 2Likes

Please see attached settings. Hopefully they are all correct. Do I need to do anything on the webmail in my browser?

POP_OutgoingSettings.jpg

POP_IncomingSettings.jpg

  

MjThom
Topicstarter
Level 2
  • 4Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 2Likes

Please see attached settings. Hopefully they are all correct. Do I need to do anything on the webmail in my browser?

POP_OutgoingSettings.jpg

POP_IncomingSettings.jpg

  

tobiastheebe

Level 20
T.E.A.M.
  • 31062Posts
  • 2181Oplossingen
  • 15501Likes

The POP3 + SMTP settings are up-to-date and do not require modification. Webmail does not require server configuration.

Uitgelicht topic