Reacties
vinzouille

Level 1
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Disable IPv6 so that I can set up port forwarding

Hi,

I want to set up port forwarding but the option is not available under Admin. After looking at posts in this community it appears that it is because I have IPV6 enabled.

Could you please revert my system to IPv4 only?

Thanks a lot,
Vincent
Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Bert

Level 21
T.E.A.M.
  • 75187Posts
  • 5145Oplossingen
  • 21925Likes
This is a customer help customer forum where Ziggo moderators come by every few business days in every topic, so that can take some days.

You can contact Ziggo through the chat or in a different way on the contact page.
The chat box (to be used 24 hours a day / 365 days a year) is automatic placed in the middle of the screen or at the bottom right of the page below, only if someone is available, sometimes wait a while.
https://www.ziggo.nl/klantenservice/contact

Bekijk in context

3 Reacties 3
Bert

Level 21
T.E.A.M.
  • 75187Posts
  • 5145Oplossingen
  • 21925Likes
This is a customer help customer forum where Ziggo moderators come by every few business days in every topic, so that can take some days.

You can contact Ziggo through the chat or in a different way on the contact page.
The chat box (to be used 24 hours a day / 365 days a year) is automatic placed in the middle of the screen or at the bottom right of the page below, only if someone is available, sometimes wait a while.
https://www.ziggo.nl/klantenservice/contact
Alex
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 8992Posts
  • 1059Oplossingen
  • 4003Likes
Welcome to the Ziggo Community, vinzouille 🙂 I see you already contacted a colleague of mine and everything was settled. Let me know if there's anything I can do for you.
vinzouille
Topicstarter
Level 1
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes
Thanks for the answers. It has indeed been sorted out
Thanks!
E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic