Vraag
Reacties
mgpuppomartinez

Level 2
  • 7Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

Charge for installation

I signed up for Ziggo on May 4, received my package on May 6. Contract stated there would be no charges for installation. After 3 days I was still unable to connect. I called Ziggo on Monday 9 and was told that the problem was on the Company's end as they had not "activated the account" and that I had to wait 4 hours. I left to starbucks as a work from home but had no wifi. Came back at the end of the day, still no wifi. Called again, was told that in fact, they had to send a tecnician and was assured that it would be free of charge. Technician did not come until yesterday May 12. He did manage to connect internet but there was no extra installation. The only problem was that the modem was supposed to be connected to where the electricity is, not where the bedroom/livingroom outlet is. I was charged 15 euros. I had to wait 6 days to have my internet installed and now I have a charge for something I was in multiple occassions assured (as well as in writing) that would be free. Needless to say, if this does not get solved I will consider switching companies as I am still within my 14 day reflection period. 

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Madelon
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 996Posts
  • 122Oplossingen
  • 418Likes

Hi, incredibly annoying that when you have made agreements about the mechanic and the costs, costs are still charged. Sorry about that! 

I will reimburse the costs on the next invoice. 

Of course, mistakes have been made here that should not have been made. I can imagine that you have been bothered a lot by this. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Bekijk in context

1 Reactie 1
Madelon
Oud Community Moderator
Oud Community Moderator
  • 996Posts
  • 122Oplossingen
  • 418Likes

Hi, incredibly annoying that when you have made agreements about the mechanic and the costs, costs are still charged. Sorry about that! 

I will reimburse the costs on the next invoice. 

Of course, mistakes have been made here that should not have been made. I can imagine that you have been bothered a lot by this. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic