taher

Ontdekker
  • 7Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Changing subscription and welcome gift

My subscription started today and I have chose the Netflix as welcome gift. Now I have changed my mind and I was wondering is it possible to change my subscription and get upper speed and also use 50% discount instead of Netflix?

By the way in FAQ Ziggo tells that it is possible to change subscription from myZiggo but I checked, it is not possible. It gives a page with this message:Hmm, we can't find the page...

2 Oplossingen

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Maud
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 2027Posts
  • 198Oplossingen
  • 367Likes

@taher, thanks! I send the order to the right department and they will change the Netflix gift card to a discount for you! So we have to wait for that! 

Bekijk in context

Erik S
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 2225Posts
  • 330Oplossingen
  • 530Likes

Hi there @taher! The discount has been added to your subscription as can be checked by viewing your invoice in Mijn Ziggo 🙂

Bekijk in context

5 Reacties 5
Mariska
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 5016Posts
  • 513Oplossingen
  • 1937Likes

Hi @taher and welcome! 

First things first, you can change your subscription when you're logged in to your MyZiggo account but you can't change your welcome gift yourself. We can change your subscpription/welcome gift but you have to let us know within the 14 day reflection period. (this starts from the moment you received the order confirmation) If this is the case and you're within these 14 days, please fill in your zipcode and housenumber on your profile so I can check what your options are 🙂

taher
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 7Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Thanks, I filled the fields. And also I checked the speed again, it's OK. Please just change my welcome package from Netflix voucher to 50% discount.

Maud
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 2027Posts
  • 198Oplossingen
  • 367Likes

@taher, thanks! I send the order to the right department and they will change the Netflix gift card to a discount for you! So we have to wait for that! 

taher
topicstarter
Ontdekker
  • 7Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Hi, 

@Maud It seems that you didn't change it. I got my vouchers couple days ago. I have not used it yet. 

Erik S
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 2225Posts
  • 330Oplossingen
  • 530Likes

Hi there @taher! The discount has been added to your subscription as can be checked by viewing your invoice in Mijn Ziggo 🙂

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic