Vraag
Reacties
egaudino

Level 1
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Change my ipv6 to ipv4

Hi, I would like to enable Port forwarding on my ConnectBox modem.

Right now my ConnectBox is using Ipv6, could you please change to Ipv4 and enable the Port forwarding feature?

Thank you

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Paul
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 19178Posts
  • 1373Oplossingen
  • 7281Likes

Goodmorning @egaudino and a warm welcom to our Community,

I understand that you want to use port forwarding on the modem. At the moment I see that your modem has an IPV6 DS Lite profile. To use port forwarding your modem must be converted to IPV4 only. I immediately submitted a request for this. The port forwarding option must be available on the modem within 24 hours at the latest. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Bekijk in context

3 Reacties 3
Bert

Level 21
T.E.A.M.
  • 75187Posts
  • 5145Oplossingen
  • 21925Likes

This is a customer help customer forum where Ziggo moderators/employees, they have Ziggo in front of their name, usually drop by in every topic within one working day.

Make sure that your zip code and house number are in your Ziggo community profile, they cannot be seen publicly, so the correct information can be obtained immediately.

After clicking on the link below, scroll down on the next page: https://community.ziggo.nl/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:personal-info

egaudino
Topicstarter
Level 1
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Hi Bert, thanks for the reply.

My zipcode and house number are up to date on my profile

Paul
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 19178Posts
  • 1373Oplossingen
  • 7281Likes

Goodmorning @egaudino and a warm welcom to our Community,

I understand that you want to use port forwarding on the modem. At the moment I see that your modem has an IPV6 DS Lite profile. To use port forwarding your modem must be converted to IPV4 only. I immediately submitted a request for this. The port forwarding option must be available on the modem within 24 hours at the latest. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic