Reacties
Kin

Ontdekker
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 1Likes

A Ziggo mess - now stuck with 2 providers boomeranging blame

Looking for any help here to sort out a real mess:

1) Ziggo calls me, saying "wanna switch over to us as your contract is nearly up with your current provider?"

OK, I say. Anything I need to do, to contact, to inform? No, Ziggo will do all needed, no action for you.

2) Ziggo sends me the internet kit, and kindly an technician (at request) to set all up and connect

3) After receiving the 2nd monthly invoice from "old" provider - after contracting Ziggo services, I called Ziggo to ask what's up, why is this. Ziggo was going to cancel on my behalf, as agreed, correct?

4) Ziggo tells me "oh - I see that your "old" provider has refused the transfer (overstap) that's why"

5) Ziggo tells me that I must now cancel the "old but current" provider myself due to privacy laws

6)By this date my contract with "old" provider has passed by the transfer date, and has been automatically renewed (as doorlopende) 

7) Ziggo informs me that by the way the original contract that I agreed to is no longer valid (at Deal price p/month)

8)Ziggo has a customer service agent who is patient, professional and fluent in English (1/5 agents contacted) and has logged an internal note to Ziggo Complaints department as well as reinitiating "another"  transfer (overstap)

9) Wifi (main and secondary connection via boosters x 3) has been now blocked off (speed turned down to something that is not usable (2 people sharing) at all.

Let's sort this mess out - thanking you in advance 

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Paul
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 14559Posts
  • 1173Oplossingen
  • 4476Likes

Goodmorning  @Kin and a warm welcome to our Community,

I am very sorry to hear things aren't going smoothly with the switch from the old provider to us.  I immediately took your details and see that you have indeed been in contact with one of my colleagues about this and he has created an internal workorder for our complaints department. Our colleagues from the complaints department are investigating this and will take up the complaint case further. I suggest to wait the follow up from the Complaints department, we also keep this topic open until the problem has been resolved. 

Bekijk in context

1 Reactie 1
Paul
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 14559Posts
  • 1173Oplossingen
  • 4476Likes

Goodmorning  @Kin and a warm welcome to our Community,

I am very sorry to hear things aren't going smoothly with the switch from the old provider to us.  I immediately took your details and see that you have indeed been in contact with one of my colleagues about this and he has created an internal workorder for our complaints department. Our colleagues from the complaints department are investigating this and will take up the complaint case further. I suggest to wait the follow up from the Complaints department, we also keep this topic open until the problem has been resolved. 

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic