Vraag
Reageer en help mee
Dawid

Level 1
  • 1Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

internet change

hello I have internet with kpn but the maximum is 50 mbit and i'm interested in faster if i have to terminate the agreement with kpn if i want to take internet from you? or if i take the internet from you, i will automatically go to ziggo?

2 Reacties 2
Steefb

Level 20
  • 15733Posts
  • 2969Oplossingen
  • 7153Likes

Call us (daily 8am - 8pm)

While switching to English is no problem for most of our employees, support in English is always based on Best Effort.

Order

Looking for some personal advice in choosing the right subscription or need assistance placing your order?
Call us at: 0900-0730 (standard fee)

Tip: translate our pages

Found the page you are interested in? Just translate the website within a few clicks. Follow the instructions below suitable for your type of browser or device:

Chrome - computer

Safari - computer (paid)

Chrome - smartphone & tablet

Safari - smartphone & tablet

Overstapservice en nummerbehoud | Klantenservice | Ziggo

Overstapservice at nummerbehoud

The Ministry of Economic Affairs and various Internet service providers have agreed that customers who want to change providers can easily switch providers. This agreement means that the new provider will arrange the switch for you at least within 30 and a maximum of 90 days and cancel your current internet, telephony and TV subscription.

Thanks to this switching process, you avoid as much double subscription fees as possible and you are assured that you will not be without services.

Transfer status
If Ziggo handles the switch for you, we'll keep you informed of the next steps in the process by email during the transfer process. To do this, we use the email address you provided during the order of your services.

Rikst
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 5117Posts
  • 480Oplossingen
  • 1615Likes

Hi @Dawid and welcome at the Community!

I don't know if you have allready contacted us, but I would like to give you some information. If you choose for a Ziggo subscription, it would be wise to cancel your KPN subscription 🙂 We can arrange that for you, you can select this when you order. At https://www.ziggo.nl/alles-in-1/zelf-samenstellen you can check our TV and internet services. If you do not need digital TV, please check https://www.ziggo.nl/alles-in-1/zelf-samenstellen and select “Ik wil geen interactieve TV.".  Any questions? Please let me know!

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic