Vraag
Reacties
Rh68

Level 1
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Where to send the old modem?

I received the new modem a few days ago. The letter I received about the modem update mentioned that there will be instructions included in the package for how and where to send the old modem, but there were no instructions whatsoever. I sent a chat message to support, but they seem to be too busy to answer.

Does anybody know how to get the return number and shipping label for the old device. Thanks.  

Oplossingen

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Tjeerd85

Level 13
  • 795Posts
  • 75Oplossingen
  • 446Likes

Hi and welcome, Post NL can send it back for you: Retouradres
XPO/Ziggo
Antwoordnummer 1070
5800 VB, Venray

Bekijk in context

Bert

Level 21
T.E.A.M.
  • 75177Posts
  • 5145Oplossingen
  • 21925Likes

@Rh68 Ziggo does not work with a RMA.

When a device arrives at Ziggo, it is scanned and your serial number is the code used to ensure that the device has returned to Ziggo.

The 3S code from PostNL is your proof of shipment and you can track the package via the PostNL website and see when it has arrived at Ziggo.

Apparaat terugsturen | Klantenservice | Ziggo

Bekijk in context

5 Reacties 5
Tjeerd85

Level 13
  • 795Posts
  • 75Oplossingen
  • 446Likes

Hi and welcome, Post NL can send it back for you: Retouradres
XPO/Ziggo
Antwoordnummer 1070
5800 VB, Venray

Pasi

Level 18
  • 9855Posts
  • 493Oplossingen
  • 5477Likes

Hello,

Be sure, keep the proof of shipment ! Sometimes a package doesn't arrive and that's the only proof you have, rather than having to pay for the lost hardware.

Bert

Level 21
T.E.A.M.
  • 75177Posts
  • 5145Oplossingen
  • 21925Likes

Hand in the box at a PostNL Service Point of your choice or to the PostNL parcel deliverer in your area and return the equipment free of charge.

Always ask the PostNL Service Point or the PostNL Parcel Delivery Service for a proof of delivery as confirmation and keep this in a safe place for minimal 4 months.

Rh68
Topicstarter
Level 1
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Thanks for the quick answer. Nevertheless I prefer not to send anything without a RMA number from Ziggo. I already did that once and it was a nightmare to proof them that I have returned the item (even with the proof from courier). They didn't agree and wanted to charge me for the device. There must a formal return process where an unique ID is assigned to return so it can be tracked easily in case something goes wrong.

Bert

Level 21
T.E.A.M.
  • 75177Posts
  • 5145Oplossingen
  • 21925Likes

@Rh68 Ziggo does not work with a RMA.

When a device arrives at Ziggo, it is scanned and your serial number is the code used to ensure that the device has returned to Ziggo.

The 3S code from PostNL is your proof of shipment and you can track the package via the PostNL website and see when it has arrived at Ziggo.

Apparaat terugsturen | Klantenservice | Ziggo

E-mail notificaties
Aan Uit

Ontvang een update bij nieuwe reacties in dit topic.

Uitgelicht topic