miksons11

Level 1
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Process of cancellation - 1 month notice

I have filled the cancellation form online either on the 25th or the 27th November, to initiate the 1 month notice period, today I received a call from the following number, +31 302097972, but it was hanged as I picked up. 

Checking online, I saw that the number belongs to ZIGGO opzegging, so I called Ziggo to confirm the cancellation, I was told the following:

- Cancellation only takes place 1 months after ZIGGO calls you back (not after you submit the form).

- In my case the closest cancellation date will be one months from today. 

Re-reading the opzegging conditions I saw that actually the month starts counting from the day the form is submitted (De ingangsdatum van de opzegging is 1 maand nadat je het formulier hebt verstuurd.)

I called again to ZIGGO and was informed that there is nothing it can be done and that since a worker register the cancellation date 1 month from today, there is nothing to do to change this date. 

I was also told  that most likely, since the colleagues from the opzegging department tried to reach me unsuccessfully, the cancellation of my contract was cancelled. 

Is there a way to modify this cancellation date and adjust it to the date the form was sent? 

A ZIGGO worked mentioned that he could not find the form I filled and indicated that something may have gone wrong, however I was called by the cancellation service... 

Oplossing

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 8055Posts
  • 2393Oplossingen
  • 3927Likes

Hey @mikson11. 

Thankyou for adding your personal details.

I see that you already had contact with one of my colleagues yesterday. The cancellation date has been changed into 26 December 2020. I'm sorry for all the confusion 😞 

Bekijk in context

4 Reacties 4
Bert

Level 21
T.E.A.M.
  • 75187Posts
  • 5145Oplossingen
  • 21925Likes

Een Ziggo moderator komt hier binnenkort langs om naar je probleem te kijken.

Sander
Community Developer
Community Developer
  • 2769Posts
  • 290Oplossingen
  • 2180Likes

Good morning,

I'm sorry to hear all of this. I would like to check your subscription and all the communication so I can help you out. Please fill in your address in your Community account by clicking on your avatar. Hope to hear from you soon.

miksons11
Topicstarter
Level 1
  • 2Posts
  • 0Oplossingen
  • 0Likes

Thanks for your reply. I have filled the address in the profile.

Regards,

Cecilia
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
  • 8055Posts
  • 2393Oplossingen
  • 3927Likes

Hey @mikson11. 

Thankyou for adding your personal details.

I see that you already had contact with one of my colleagues yesterday. The cancellation date has been changed into 26 December 2020. I'm sorry for all the confusion 😞 

Uitgelicht topic